1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I actually stopped playing a little after this because I wasn't liking the story, but seriously is there a single game like this where the guy isn't a douche? Like one where son is actually blinded by his own jealousy or lust for his own mother that in his mind a literal decent guy who actually trying to befriend him is dating his mother.
heh, well I was referring to the boyfriend character (who you need to get rid of), but otherwise I do hear you. Most of the incest stories are horny boy who can't seem to get out to meet girls, but can somehow get his Mom and Sis to overcome every social more to be a slave to his dick.

Still, its a game...whatevs

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
It's written in this thread already.
Edit a certain file to allow console, then shift+o

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is there some way to show your stats/relations? It's rather incenvinient to only get them at the end of the day.

Edit: Well ... that escalated quickly. First you have your sister being completely freaked out when your dick touches her foot, but if it touches herr hand and she grabs it it is completely normal and ends with a blowjob.

Same with the mrs. "we met like 2 minutes ago, but let me undress completely for no reason" spa girl. And the dialogue ... I can't even xD

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I don't suppose there is a Mac copy of .51a out there?
Not sure but hopefully someone has one for you

If you dont want to wait read this

Old but should still work

Cool there is a thread on how to make mac work on here

I just emulate windows on mac cause I cant be fucked :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoboy

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Omg, the writing is awfull, for my taste at least.
A quasi-virgin teen wanna fuck mother and sister and try smooth talks, ok so far, but when he get to fuck a random girl the spa one, it becomes : ok suck my dick bitch, you whore i gonna rape your ass, come here cumbucket bitch... i don't quote but it is pretty close as it is.
What about the trashy talk? the moron get lucky and of course, the girl is a cum addict bitch, as he describes her, why the hell it is always have to become a macho shit show where girls are just bitches who needs to be insulted and treat like shit !
I like dirty talks, it can be hot, but trashy it is anti-climax for me.
And i don't talk about the mother.....oh god she is hot, oh mom you are so beautifull..damn i wanna cum all over your face you damn horny fucking bitch !!! I caricature a bit but damn it, it is nowhere hot for me.

So, only my point of view but if expect a seductive building story...hmmm nahhhh !

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
Can I just ask a question in regards to the cheats. For a full game I could understand cheating to avoid the grind, but so far all thats available requires no cheating whatsoever. Or have I missed something.

Got a bj from the sis. Fuck and bj from the ginger girl, bj from the massage lady, saw the massage lady and auntie together. Thats all there is right?
Yep. That has got it.

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes