1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

paladin07

May 28, 2017
R
On the patreon site.

Go ahead and pledge then you can share it with us.
Right. Don't pray for a hero, BE a hero! LOL

P.s. I was only ever a second tiered Patreon but I pulled my pledge last month when I realized that the writing (English) was so horrible in the plot was so disjointed that I was better off supporting some other games.

Last edited:
Reactions: xןʞ and aweriel

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Hello :) I dont understand, why do you search my game here, before I release it for tier 1? I ban all, who share it with other sites. Easy to understand - I have no pledge - I will not create next version. If you need it - just imagine that there is no modern chapter. I did not release it cause no one support me. It doest not matter when you play it today or in a week. So be patient :)

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Hello :) I dont understand, why do you search my game here, before I release it for tier 1? I ban all, who share it with other sites. Easy to understand - I have no pledge - I will not create next version. If you need it - just imagine that there is no modern chapter. I did not release it cause no one support me. It doest not matter when you play it today or in a week. So be patient :)
Thought tier 1 was at the $1 mark? You do realize you are on a pirate site right? While we enjoy having devs on here and I believe the increased exposure definitely adds to the number of patrons (I support a bunch of artists I never would have known about if not for this site) I would suggest if you are just doing the game for the money you might have the wrong motivation. Not sure anyone gets rich off of this.

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
Thought tier 1 was at the $1 mark? You do realize you are on a pirate site right? While we enjoy having devs on here and I believe the increased exposure definitely adds to the number of patrons (I support a bunch of artists I never would have known about if not for this site) I would suggest if you are just doing the game for the money you might have the wrong motivation. Not sure anyone gets rich off of this.
Agree, all my pledges comes from games I played here, enjoyed, and decided to support.
Including this one.

By stopping new versions hitting this site, I suspect the dev will not gain much new support since no one new would be playing the game. And that's the most important thing for support, you need new people playing the game, and with all the alternatives available, rarely do anyone pay (and wait a month) to play the game.

There willl be plenty that won't support after playing but the devs would never have gotten any income from them anyways.
It's digital so not like the dev is actually losing on anything.

I guess we just need to wait for the public version to update (next month) before a new version hit this page.

I was actually a patreon and have played the latest.
Cancelled my pledge because I was forced to watch someone get raped despite me choosing to "be a hero".

jsarah

May 31, 2017
Agree, all my pledges comes from games I played here, enjoyed, and decided to support.
Including this one.

By stopping new versions hitting this site, I suspect the dev will not gain much new support since no one new would be playing the game. And that's the most important thing for support, you need new people playing the game, and with all the alternatives available, rarely do anyone pay (and wait a month) to play the game.

There willl be plenty that won't support after playing but the devs would never have gotten any income from them anyways.

I guess we just need to wait for the public version to update (next month) before a new version hit this page.

Cancelled my pledge because I was forced to watch someone get raped despite me choosing to "be a hero".
So... you could share it... considered that you’ve deleted the pledge :p

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Including this one.

There is a rape scene in the v0.5 ? or you speak about the .6 ? Why everytimes rape scenes ???

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Seems that the Dev is pulling a finger, trying to sell extra animations and scenes.
Mate, i support the games that are worth supporting - read: I like those.
Make me like your game - read - make it interresting and reward game challeges - no pain, no gain, and I may support you.

Many times i see a good start and then milking supporters, like selling extra content or perverssions, dogs, rapes w.e.
Other time a game turns into visual novel, whe you just skip scenes, no story branching, nothing...

I wait and see how the game develops...

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Scotty, nope, this month I cant create full version, cause I will have vacation, For many patrons, who ask me to include secret scenes I decide to create what they want. So... You can think all about my project, but from next month and 5 more I will create fullsize chapter for my patrons. Mb it will not include first month of 2018, but I create this game for my patrons and what they ask me.

Reactions: Scotty1212

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Hello, I'm noob with these erotic games.
I knew about hentai, but until last month I had no idea about the patreon site or this forum.
@Tremmi you are building a great game but the beggining of the story is tricky (the first 2-3 times I tried to play it ended shortly and I deleted it).

As for patrons. I'm considering registering in patreon and supporting some developers (you included) but what puts me off (for now), is that a lot of developers (from searching there) release for 3-4 months and then abbandon their projects. (e.g. astral games from Peter Brown).
How easy is to become a patron and most importantly how easy is to remove your support afterwords? Because patreon does not issue refunds from what I read. For example: can one become a patron for 1-2 months then remove the pledge? and then reanble it again?

The problem from my point of view is that a lot of developers go for the easy money get disappointed from the low income and abbandon. This builds bad reputation for every developer, until he/she proves otherwise.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
@pk2000
Yes, you can pledge for 1 or 2 months stop support and can pledge again as often as you like. The payment on patreon depends on the activated options from developers, some charge upfront and some at the first of the month. There is no refund, because this isn't an investment, it is a donation to the devs.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
@dockimble Thank you for the information. So patreon does not have/support paypal or a similar intermediary (e.g. google account) for transfering the funds?

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Hello, I'm noob with these erotic games.
I knew about hentai, but until last month I had no idea about the patreon site or this forum.
@Tremmi you are building a great game but the beggining of the story is tricky (the first 2-3 times I tried to play it ended shortly and I deleted it).

As for patrons. I'm considering registering in patreon and supporting some developers (you included) but what puts me off (for now), is that a lot of developers (from searching there) release for 3-4 months and then abbandon their projects. (e.g. astral games from Peter Brown).
How easy is to become a patron and most importantly how easy is to remove your support afterwords? Because patreon does not issue refunds from what I read. For example: can one become a patron for 1-2 months then remove the pledge? and then reanble it again?

The problem from my point of view is that a lot of developers go for the easy money get disappointed from the low income and abbandon. This builds bad reputation for every developer, until he/she proves otherwise.
Hello, I have no plans to "abbadon" my project, this is my first work and i learn some moves in python to realise my second project. But I always release my project in time and this time is published so my promise is always like a stone :) Hard and trustly :))) Good that you have your opinion and share with us, without feedback I cant feel your waitings :) See you!

Reactions: Raven Hex
1.90 star(s) 51 Votes