1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
with 732$ income author could throw some burger @ some sorry sod,who could proofread his shit.

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
with 732$ income author could throw some burger @ some sorry sod,who could proofread his shit.
The dev already stated earlier that this is the "proper" translation for the game and won't be changing it or accept feedback on it, so that ship has sailed.

This update however has to be the most incoherent update I've ever seen, whatever potential this game had is definitely all gone now.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The aunt is this update seems mental unstable. I suppose is the translation because entire scenes don't make any sense at all.

U

User_10739

Wow, just wow...
That was confusing as all hell. For being the proper translation, I think it is actually worse than before.

Reactions: wep

petedragon

May 4, 2017
This dev certainly has his own agenda. Ok fair enough most of us are probably not patrons so I accept hes not happy with us but he wont even accept from us his english is totally nonsensical. One good thing the game does last twice as long not from the gameplay but from trying to understand what the hell is going on. Almost hoping he would abbaddon the game or however he likes to spell it.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
This dev certainly has his own agenda. Ok fair enough most of us are probably not patrons so I accept hes not happy with us but he wont even accept from us his english is totally nonsensical. One good thing the game does last twice as long not from the gameplay but from trying to understand what the hell is going on. Almost hoping he would abbaddon the game or however he likes to spell it.
I have not play'd since v0.3 or something. I take it the english translation is still really, really bad?
Cause last time, i didnt understand a crap of what was said in the game.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Wow this game has taken a turn for the worse. The story got worse, the english got worse and the aunt, she really creeps me out, that smile has to be one of the fakest smiles i have seen.
Seems like the developer had the first 5 chapters layed out and then ran out of ideas. He really needs to pick/step it up next chapter.

Reactions: Vik_Brenner_66
U

User_59159

Is the mac version available somewhere?
I would be gratefull if someone could upload it...

Aug 24, 2017
Well... *SPOILER*the story got shitty in a hurry. I had to stand there and watch that needle-dick basically rape Cassie. Would have been nice to have an option to intervene... story would've been the same, except an option to intervene and save her from that moment and then ask for aunt's help for her... but NO, the story had to force me to watch that shit. Why some devs don't understand that not all people like that kind of stuff... make it optional, that way you can please everyone.

Reactions: magus448

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Who this game sucks ... I was hoping as one of the first patreon that this game have a futur but damn after every new versions this game piss me off

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Well... *SPOILER*the story got shitty in a hurry. I had to stand there and watch that needle-dick basically rape Cassie. Would have been nice to have an option to intervene... story would've been the same, except an option to intervene and save her from that moment and then ask for aunt's help for her... but NO, the story had to force me to watch that shit. Why some devs don't understand that not all people like that kind of stuff... make it optional, that way you can please everyone.
what? rape? then this game needs updated tags ...

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes