1.90 star(s) 51 Votes
Aug 24, 2017
:) I created the poll for my patrons with 2 variants, to be a hero or not to be a hero :) So only they will decide to include a scene interrapting blackmailing or not :) See you.
Interrupting that blackmail/rape scene would be cool in my book. But you don't need to make a poll about it... you just need to give a choice to intervene so the scene won't happen. The asian creep will say something like "I'll see you again" to Cassie and leave. On the other hand, people who are into this kind of fetish, could just stay and watch the scene... so this way everyone will be ok.
Good luck with the game.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
:) I created the poll for my patrons with 2 variants, to be a hero or not to be a hero :) So only they will decide to include a scene interrapting blackmailing or not :) See you.
I hate developers who take polls for future directions of the games i guess it's better to drop this game now since he will be taking polls for these kind of scenes and future development.See you too.

Reactions: Boogie
Aug 24, 2017
I hate developers who take polls for future directions of the games i guess it's better to drop this game now since he will be taking polls for these kind of scenes and future development.See you too.
That's why I said he doesn't need to do a poll. He needs to make it optional... people who are into that can watch and people who don't can avoid it.

Reactions: Arcane666
Aug 24, 2017
There is NTR content in this game? (Mom and/or sister get fucked by other men)
So far I didn't see any... maybe if you choose not to do anything when that asian guy makes moves on "mom" in earlier version/s... or maybe in this version (not sure though) if you have the option to let that lifeguard make moves on "mom" (don't remember all the options I had). Or you can see it as a form of NTR when the asian guy fucks Cassie and you can only watch... but that's more like blackmail rape.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I' m very glad to have read these comments, keep me from wasting time playing this game. As said options to avoid rape or intervene would have helped no way I playing though this.. Thanks everyone !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah thats always a big red flag for me. Polls for clothes or stuff is okay. But when its about the game direction, thats a big no-no. Good thing i took a break around 0.2/0.3 to wait for more content. Cause what i been reading the past pages makes the game go down a path i myself don't enjoy, so i'm out.

Reactions: bernthal and Andy02

petedragon

May 4, 2017
And the dev still doesnt realise its forums like this who advertise his product, also notice still no answer from him regarding his very very poor translations. Why the hell he doesnt get someone to work on that Ill never know.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
i dont' even...
giving patreon cotnrol over the story...oh boy...what next ? futas with balls like melons ?furry ? space dragons ?
i see it as laziness "hope they will vote for no option so i don't have to work lol"

Reactions: Boogie

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Yes the only poll i would approve of for patreons is what kind of dress, hair, bikini... That sort a thing. I myself am also working on a VN and i have mapped out the frist 10 chapters and know how i want to progress beyond that. I could never do that with a poll on essential story items. I have a starting point and an end point. And the story will take you from start to finish. Depending on your choices INGAME you get extra content or not. That is to my opinion how it should go. Its not ok if i decide if she has a bikini or a swimsuit and you patreons decide if she goes swimming or not. That's just ridiculous.

EDIT: Okay there are a few stories out there with 10 possible endings depending on your choices but that is not the case in most games.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah the big problem with this is that the translations are so bad, you literally don't know what you're choosing. There is no clear choices that tells you "aha, I'm making progress on character x" or "oops, if I choose this, things will go badly"... it's so hard to read and understand that you're basically guessing what any given choice does.

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
This game is very tricky. So many options and if you made a wrong decision, mostly it would affect way too far. And you never really find out what was wrong.

drayth06

Dec 28, 2016
So it's basically a let others decide how my game turn out because i have no idea. I actually believed that this game would be good in the first versions because it was actually good (in my opinion), but then it went down and the rape scene in the latest version only helped that. I really hope dev gets his shit together and actually try because polls for major points in the games is a terrible idea (poll for bonus clothes and little detail are okay).

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
So it's basically a let others decide how my game turn out because i have no idea. I actually believed that this game would be good in the first versions because it was actually good (in my opinion), but then it went down and the rape scene in the latest version only helped that. I really hope dev gets his shit together and actually try because polls for major points in the games is a terrible idea (poll for bonus clothes and little detail are okay).
Do what i did, after i been away from this thread.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: drayth06

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
In one week 2 major disappointments on games that I was looking for it, Dual Family and now Mother Seduction.

Reactions: Terry Bishop

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Started this game because mother is cute. But there really is nothing going for this VN, bad (scary) renders which do not convey the emotions, badly lit, deformed faces and bodies. This Dev is neither good at CGs nor at scriptwriting nor at story telling and even less at translation.The whole thing is a mess and the incest is just jumping on a bandwagon that he thinks will milk his patrons. Good luck to him.......and his patrons. Am out.

Reactions: Renzon and gromzad
1.90 star(s) 51 Votes