1.90 star(s) 51 Votes
Aug 24, 2017
what? rape? then this game needs updated tags ...
*SPOILER* You see "mom" at the pool with some lifeguard making moves on her and decide to do something to break that up. Then you think more (besides the choices to interrupt them yourself, which only anger "mom") and decide to get help from your sister but you cannot call her, no phone with you, so decide to ask for Cassie's help. When you go to her you see that asian creep that tried to hit on "mom" in an earlier version... watch him blackmailing Cassie for money (he filmed her doing stuff with a VIP client for extra money and says he can get her fired) and fucks her and you have NO OPTION TO INTERVENE. It's not really a physical forced rape but more blackmail/mental forced rape... she begs, cries... still rape in my book. So there's no options to break that up... you're forced (or not if you're into that) to see that. Personally I cannot stand rape, so that's why I don't like how the story turned out... if it had an option to intervene/avoid it, I would've been perfectly fine.

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
Christ on a bike- the English in this game is appalling. I played it a few months back and thought that with a few updates the "translation" (if you want to call it that) would improve somewhat. I think f95 should add a new category or two, because this "VN" (visual novel) is all visual, but the novel aspect is unintelligible shit. Maybe it should be tagged as "VS"- Visual Shit.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I' m very glad to have read these comments, keep me from wasting time playing this game. As said options to avoid rape or intervene would have helped no way I playing though this.. Thanks everyone !

Reactions: Namco15 and Zalzany

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I'll add my comments now, after wading through v0.6. I originally enjoyed where I was at the start (last played v0.2) and was hoping for improvements as well as advancement. Some advancement, less improvement. I will agree with a lot of comments here - this is getting virtually incoherent in terms of what they are trying to convey. While it might be in english, the gist of the story is completely lost. I don't know if they are getting lost in where they want the story to go, or just can't tell the story in coherent sentences so others can understand the story. Too bad - hope they allow someone to help make this comprehensible or it's a goner...

Reactions: Terry Bishop

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I'll add my comments now, after wading through v0.6. I originally enjoyed where I was at the start (last played v0.2) and was hoping for improvements as well as advancement. Some advancement, less improvement. I will agree with a lot of comments here - this is getting virtually incoherent in terms of what they are trying to convey. While it might be in english, the gist of the story is completely lost. I don't know if they are getting lost in where they want the story to go, or just can't tell the story in coherent sentences so others can understand the story. Too bad - hope they allow someone to help make this comprehensible or it's a goner...
IMHO, the problem is not the English (it doesn't help of course). The last couple of updates are simply worse than the earliest releases. Especially this 0.6 is a mess from all the points of view. Especially the story has lost all the grip.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Too many decisions! I saved and loaded, saved and loaded, saved and loaded... all for nothing because I still can't fuck mom.

Reactions: Terry Bishop

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I knew wu was nothing more then a pathetic failed excuse shit stain. The good thing is that I read the comments before downloading so I knew about the pussies scene with Cassie and bypassed it completely by moving the game screen off of the computer screen so I couldn't see anything. Not sure why there was even a hero option since it did Jack shit and Jack left town. The more I play the game the more I think the mother is a whore every time you turn around she's trying to fuck someone.

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Sorry but if I saw a girl being raped the rapist would have been eaten. Makes you worry slightly just what sort of country the dev is from that he thinks rape is a spectator sport. Agreed op needs to be updated and rape added to it.

Reactions: Vik_Brenner_66

Jul 29, 2017
*SPOILER* You see "mom" at the pool with some lifeguard making moves on her and decide to do something to break that up. Then you think more (besides the choices to interrupt them yourself, which only anger "mom") and decide to get help from your sister but you cannot call her, no phone with you, so decide to ask for Cassie's help. When you go to her you see that asian creep that tried to hit on "mom" in an earlier version... watch him blackmailing Cassie for money (he filmed her doing stuff with a VIP client for extra money and says he can get her fired) and fucks her and you have NO OPTION TO INTERVENE. It's not really a physical forced rape but more blackmail/mental forced rape... she begs, cries... still rape in my book. So there's no options to break that up... you're forced (or not if you're into that) to see that. Personally I cannot stand rape, so that's why I don't like how the story turned out... if it had an option to intervene/avoid it, I would've been perfectly fine.
Holy fuck, thank you for typing this. Now I know not to DL this shit.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Ok rape tag added even if it is more a forced/blackmail sex IMHO (slight difference that it is valid only for games of course not in real life).

Could you please stop complaining about it? Not a fun myself too, but it is a legit fetish.

Last edited:

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Honestly i couldn't give two shits about Cassie or that other red headed empty eyed floosie. They can get gang raped by a pack of wild dogs for all i care. In fact that might even improve the storyline. The title of the game is "mother seduction"... Not "random characters that have nothing to do with anything seduction". The only thing i expected from Cassie was that IF you chose the money reward for that day you could pay her more to give your mother an even more "special" massage, that you could peep on instead of skull fucking your sister. I mean THAT is a valid game choice not what color towel your sister wears at some point next year. Also, i've said it before, i would have loved it if that scene with the mother/sister rubbing feet under the table actually led somewhere. Like a mother seduction game between you and your sister. Anyway the game says next day will reveal a bunch of shit....I'll await for it with bated breath.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Title of the game : Mother seduction. So WTF about all the others girls ! We don t realy care, i understand that can be for progress for the story but that suck if all the focus is about the others girls and Nothing about mom...

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes