1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
This game should be called the slow descent into madness. Some of the faces are caricatures, I was especially impressed with the mystical boobs moving independently of the body.

Reactions: bluehound36

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
I like how the mother looks like she has a flashlight below her face like it's Halloween every day. Ready to tell some horror stories. At least I think it's the mother. It's all jumbled up.

Last edited:
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
The game seriously has a weirder and weirder vibe with every update. I wish the MC would just buy a shotgun and get over with it (and mostly that chinese jerk... I would have beaten him to death about 4 times at least, using a foot of rubber hose and a sock with half a brick in it...). There seems to be a backstory that COULD explain a bit, but still the character dynamics are sofar off, it is uncanny valley all the way. Can't wait for the next update lol.
But seriously, it shows that the Dev started it with a very different Idea, then changed direction later, then again and now he is lost.

Oct 9, 2017
Mother seduction v.0.65

PC

MAC

Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!

May 5, 2017
Yea it will go down in coming time not so much hope left for this game to be hated by players,from my aspect artworks looks wired like the females face light up sometimes and the the story so far "I don't have Brain me no poet" :eek:penedeyewink: and yea patreon in banning ntr contents i guess so better to hide it and give the players a heartache nice keep it up :mad:2/10 i would say because dev must be realistic

Reactions: proximus

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Just the fact MC is a creeper that just watches a woman getting raped right in front of him is enough to stay away. Nevermind the horrible lighting or the mom thing.

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
Horny Mom Cockblock Simulator, now with unavoidable rape
Just the fact MC is a creeper that just watches a woman getting raped right in front of him is enough to stay away. Nevermind the horrible lighting or the mom thing.
Guys don't tell me, that with the latest update this fucking asian rapist is going to get mother of MC?! And he is wathcing them? damn I hate NTR

U

User_32285

Guys don't tell me, that with the latest update this fucking asian rapist is going to get mother of MC?! And he is wathcing them? damn I hate NTR
Nope that doesn't happen, atleast not in this version.

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes