1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I didn’t know about the new update release since it wasn’t updated in the OP.

Currently working on updating College Life , I’ll work on it after I’m done.
Great, thank you.

And thank you in general for the great work u do here. It's not the first walkie i use of you ;)

Reactions: botc76 and Qleaf

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I downloaded college life but saw no game exe in there so I threw the file away and am now deciding if I want to download this or not instead.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
I downloaded college life but saw no game exe in there so I threw the file away and am now deciding if I want to download this or not instead.
There's a few sex scenes in there, but it's not with the mother or any other family member yet. You should wait a few more updates to play.

alcon37

Oct 7, 2017
Hi everyone, newbie here. I have played the GAME and I am liking it. The dev does not want you to just see the mc and his mom having sex but to relate a story surrounding them. Consequences good or bad will be seen in a GAME. Focus on the GAME part. I can t wait for the next update......

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I like this game, but in my opinion it's too unclear what choices you need to make. The choices also don't always make sense to me. I don't follow what's meant in many of the dialogues, very well, either. It's like the developer quickly put in the dialogues without checking if they make enough, or any for that matter, sense. Or the developer's English just isn't particularly great.

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 51 Votes