1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

Beedge144

Jun 2, 2017
I really, really can not stand this game :evilupset:
I just can't get past that bad English - even google translate would do a better job x'D
And how the hell does Vou keep his job in that hotel, he'd have his arse fired in an instant :perservingface:

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
honestly speaking i enjoyed playing the game..i am not a fan of abnormally big tits and ass..and most of the creators on patreon.com goes with what ever the fans are asking for the most part...and i have read some of the requests on there and i wonder to my self are you playing the game for fun or is this the only way you get your rocks off

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Walkthrough updated to match the game lastest version , v0.7.
Found in this .
Can also be found at my .
Enjoy!
Op updated

Reactions: Qleaf

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
I've seen more than a few comments in this thread trashing this game and the people trashing it make it seem like the worst RenPy game in existence, hahaha. It definitely has some issues, but I don't think it's that bad. I'm looking forward to the next update.

With that said, lighting on the renders does needs improving(especially on the face at times), and the text in this game is filled with grammatical errors. Also, some dialogue choices give the exact same outcome/response.

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
View attachment 7560

Plot:
Young teenager lives with his mother. Mother is very attractive and sexy. Almost every day his mother meets with different men, which want to fuck her. One of your goals - prevent their actions, other goal is seduce your mother and then fuck. On long storypath you meet other characters like sister or her friend, all of them could help you with your interest.​

Updated: 21/11-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Console Command:

Change-log:

Download: - - - -
Thanks to @Qleaf

View attachment 7559 View attachment 3643 View attachment 3644 View attachment 3645 View attachment 3646
I’m trying to open the console commands but nothing is showing... when should I press shift 0 or o?

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
MEH i think not just the writing in this game is bad but the story is fucked in some parts to, what i am about to say may have spoilers but i dont give a shit since its unfinished and i dont give a shit anyways.

sis comes in has you check out some of her clothing and is nearly naked, ok cool dialogue makes you think its all her plan, they sleep in their fucking underwear with no blanket, sis bends over you get to see her pussy and all dialogues makes it obvious she wanted you to see it, later she shows you her freaking tits again she wanted you to see. you pull your fuckin dick out and she barley touches is and GAME FUCKING OVER? WHAT THE SHIT!

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
So the author can't make up his mind whether Kelly is a slut or a romantic partner? Sister sex scene out of nowhere? And the mother often takes a moral standpoint when confronting her son but tries to sleep with guys her son's age is somehow okay? Seems the author is just making this up as he goes along.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Finished it now, a lot of content so far; had a slow start but it gets better and better, i kinda like the main dude he is so evil hehe; i agree on the translations, some rough parts but i dont mind. I hope it will get finished.

ps found it a little annoying, mom's face, looks like a 15 yo

ps2 who calls at the end? sis?

Last edited:

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
According today shall be v 0.8.

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes