1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
What an awful game. Im surprised the guys patreon has 144 people who think this is worth paying money for.
The warnings signs were there early, thr awful ui and the "name your character" bs to start off with because the creator knows he's not telling a story of any value.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What an awful game. Im surprised the guys patreon has 144 people who think this is worth paying money for.
The warnings signs were there early, thr awful ui and the "name your character" bs to start off with because the creator knows he's not telling a story of any value.

Dude, all strangeness and weaknesses aside, there's way worse out there.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
The name your character stuff, is there to add to the immersion... The more you feel like you are playing the protagonist, the more you feel involved in the story and plot, the more immersive it feels... There are alot of erotic visual novels and games that allow you to name the Protagonist and some even allow other characters to be named, but just being able to name the protagonist is usually ok for me, everything else is just window dressing...

Now, there are very obvious issues in this VN, but it's still going through the development pains, which we can only hope they work out the issues before finishing it... Have to wait and see...

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

Ripley1982

Dec 8, 2017
Im i stupid and missing something? I cant understand most of the dialog in this game, and i thought my english was pretty good.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Nope, you're fine. That is exactly how the dev likes it. This game is targeted at a very small demographic, unfortunately that person has yet to find this site, which is too bad because I'd really like to see their opinion of this gem.
I'm thinking if you smoke an lot of weed and play this game it all makes perfect sense.

Reactions: virtuvoid and KiGa

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
So the author can't make up his mind whether Kelly is a slut or a romantic partner? Sister sex scene out of nowhere? And the mother often takes a moral standpoint when confronting her son but tries to sleep with guys her son's age is somehow okay? Seems the author is just making this up as he goes along.
that is a dream sequence

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes