1.90 star(s) 51 Votes
Nov 11, 2017
I'm stuck at the scene with sister in her campus room. The option to talk about mom keeps coming back. Anyone else noticed similar? And is there a fix available as well?

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
I made it through 0.8 just fine without a walkthrough. If you're not saving at every choice, just rollback and try again until you get the outcome you want. There are also times where the MC even says things like "I think I made the right choice".

My playthrough started right from where I last saved, so I literally:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: virtuvoid

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Does save from v.0.7 works?
Asking because when load my save from the end of 0.7, Game "said"> "This is end of chapter 8 ...."

psg

Jun 9, 2017
I have missed a few scenes so I tried to open console for commands to rise up the stats but it doesn't work...anyone else has this problem ???...SHIFT O together...doesn't work :/

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
I have missed a few scenes so I tried to open console for commands to rise up the stats but it doesn't work...anyone else has this problem ???...SHIFT O together...doesn't work :/
Use UnRen tool:

psg

Jun 9, 2017
Use UnRen tool:
Sorry to ask ,,it's my first time to use this ..how do you use this ?
I've downloaded this ..copied to Ms 0.8 folder --> file (game) ...Opened Unren and wrote 9) Al of the above (or any other) ..but it didn't change anything ..again tried with SHIFT O ...nothing ..:/

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Did you set console to "True"?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just download the enable dev mode renpy zip file run it in the game folder and then start game and the shift + O should work. You can also once you get it to work you can type in dir() and it'll pop up a list to look through looking for the code names.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This is where you can download the enable dev mode for renpy.

psg

Jun 9, 2017
Renpy folder, common folder, console.rpy. In win might need to open with note pad ord word pad?
I've changed it ...Thanks for help.. One more thing...When the console is opened you type 'charm=20' and it's changed ?? Is that a procedure ??

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
A pet peeve of mine in games is the dead end trap. Your game is fucked but you don't know it so you play on... not even knowing what you did or when you did it.. whatever it was that doomed you and you play and play. AND BAM!!! Dead end... no matter what you choose there is no way out. You were already fucked from who knows when. And since you don't know when your only real choice is to START THE WHOLE GAME OVER. Keep getting stuck in this idiotic scene massaging my sister and my character is so fucking stupid he decides to pull his fucking cock out? I don't get a choice to not be a mother fucking moron? Nope it's game over no matter WHAT choices I make and not just there.. I went back to the previous save and it cannot be avoided... god damnit that pisses me off...

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes