1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
This game is ridiculous.
- Sisters hair looks like a really bad wig
- Lighting is often horrible
- I recall sisters wig moving in at least one scene (it made me inadvertently exclaim "it's alive!")
- MC often gets treated like shit/a moron by his family (even when the relationship should have improved/you've gone dominant route). Then again, he seems to think the broken english of wu/vu/whatever is the queens english, so either the mc or the dev (or both) must be a moron
- Mother seems to want to spread her legs for any man that even talks to her (except the MC)
- Sometimes some really freakish facial expressions on the women (mother pulling duck face now and then and some looking mentally disturbed at times)
- Whores all around
- Progression/dialog/story are bad

The only reason I played till the end was because I felt obligated to after downloading a file of that size (and a little bit because the mother is hot).

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Sorry for the huge delay, walkthrough updated! .
You can also find it on my .
Enjoy!
No need for sorry, you do that for free and sacrifice your free time to make us happy!
A big thank you for your great work!

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
So after playing a bit I am not sure if the game is meant as some kind of parody or its purpose is to leave the player with a lot of ??? while playing.

One example at the hotel:

- You hear someone entering the room and it's this cleaner. So an employee of the hotel just enters a guest room like that, no knocking, no waiting for a signal to come in or so, no, just goes in. And the reason he did so was because he had something on his uniform and needed to clean it. Obviously the next best thing to do is enter a guests room without knocking. And of course there is a barely clothed young women standing who just waits to get approached. And of course as a good hotel employee who breaks into guests rooms to hit on women you start to strip immediately.

- Mother comes back, knocks at the door of her own room and waits for a signal to come in.

:tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf:

This must be parody, right? Please someone say yes! :coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Sorry for the huge delay, walkthrough updated! .
You can also find it on my .
Enjoy!
Thank you very much, greatly appreciated!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I had the fanny argument with a retarded girl from the UK, she was convinced it means pussy but I was brought up to believe a fanny was a butt.
That's probably because you weren't brought up somewhere that speaks English, you were brought up speaking American English?
Why did you draw the conclusion that the girl from the UK was retarded? Surely not because she uses the word "fanny" in the same way that everyone else in her country does?
I would suggest that anyone entering into an argument over something so trivial is retarded, especially as both positions are correct for their respective backgrounds.
Bottom line: If you're in the US it's a backside, if you're in the UK it's a cunt. Whichever country you're in has the correct usage for their own population, so arguing that one is wrong is only relevant if you're an English person in the US but still using fanny for a pussy, in that case you're using it incorrectly for & ignorantly of the common vernacular of the place that you're in. The same goes vice versa.
Wherever you are, their usage is correct for their country. The fact that it differs from one's own understanding drawn from their own country's vernacular does not make it incorrect, it makes your usage from your own country's vernacular incorrect when in their country, & theirs incorrect when in your own.

I'm English & I, from a pedantic point of view, prefer Mom as it is more closely related to the full word that it is shortened from: Mother.
Obviously I don't use Mom, I use Mum, but I would not be viewing an American as a retard for using Mom, nor would I if they referred to their arse, instead of their snatch, as a fanny.

Reactions: selberdreher

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Not sure if the Dev visits here, but when talking to Zoe after seeing Vou with Cassie and picking "I was told he's a con man" there's a small problem (hopefully it wasn't fixed and I caused it to reappear somehow by extracting the files...I'll feel a bit foolish...lol).
example:
problem-before.JPG
Script.rpy, line 7552...the "100%" needs to be changed to "100\%"
% is a special character, not normal text...the "\" makes the engine print it as normal text. Looks odd in the code, but shows properly in the game.
example:
problem-after.JPG
Haven't found any other similar issue's yet, only gotten this far. Seems fun & interesting overall, even with the engrish :D

edit: found another one, miss-typed image call (not naughty but better than the grey silhouette it gave me at first),
line 11961 : 5kl -> 9kl

Reactions: OtstrelDebilov

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Can someone post another Mega link? The one that's posted keeps saying that the file is incomplete or something.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Not 100% what I like (despite the real good graphics and advanced state - but to much sex without believable story to earn it), but still a game I'm not able to ignore ^^

And it has its moments ... +1701 rep to dev for this scene :biggrin:XD

cogito_ergo_sum.png thepersonwhodoesntreallyexists.png

Reactions: botc76

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Not 100% what I like (despite the real good graphics and advanced state - but to much sex without believable story to earn it), but still a game I'm not able to ignore ^^

View attachment 59455 View attachment 59456
You would think that the dev would get the name of the person supposedly being quoted correct.
Who is "Decartes"? lol
Descartes said it & it means "I think, therefore I am", which bears no semblance to the scene watched, IMO.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
You would think that the dev would get the name of the person supposedly being quoted correct.
Who is "Decartes"? lol
Descartes said it & it means "I think, therefore I am", which bears no semblance to the scene watched, IMO.
The 'what a pun' thing makes me suspect something is lost in translation there.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yes, agree. Definitely felt like something was lost in translation there.
Think "what a pun" is because of the prior sentence: "everyone knows it, even the person who doesn't exist."

If the person knows it then they must, presumably, have thought about it, therefore they do exist by the premise of the phrase?
That's the only "pun" I can spot.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017

View attachment 59455 View attachment 59456
This terrible mistake with name of Descartes was fixed a couple of weeks ago. Thank you for feedback :)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Who is "Decartes"? lol
Somehow I think not everybody gets the joke of the scene like I thought it was intended :coldsweat:

Am I wrong?
cogito-ergo-sum-5a6196[1].jpg

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes