1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
sadly the game is broken no matter what choice you make the message scene with the sisters ends the game
Then it's either a bug in one of the last two releases or you've done something wrong. I had the same thing happen to me a while back, but it worked when I chose the other option.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
Then it's either a bug in one of the last two releases or you've done something wrong. I had the same thing happen to me a while back, but it worked when I chose the other option.

not matter what i chose her foot rubs against his member and that ends the game ...or i am playing an old version of the game with bugs

Last edited:

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Walkthrough updated to match the game lastest version , v0.7.
Found in this .
Can also be found at my .
Enjoy!
Thank you very much. Need the walkthrough to get all of the scenes. Had to constantly save and load the game back to make different choices.

Reactions: Qleaf
S

Super Senpai

A mother who has normal proportions? What is this, the twilight zone!?

Thanks otter-man.
I finally get to enjoy a game that doesn't have super mega tits like those found in other 99% of games and hentai. Would be nice if some of these games came with a tit adjuster.... not a fan of having a set of watermelons to take up half of the game's screen.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
I finally get to enjoy a game that doesn't have super mega tits like those found in other 99% of games and hentai. Would be nice if some of these games came with a tit adjuster.... not a fan of having a set of watermelons to take up half of the game's screen.
I agree with you. Though I do like if one character has big tits. Variety is the best.

Reactions: Super Senpai

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Somehow this game is still weird as hell, no idea what's going on.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

i agree, or giant asses along with a super swayback. anytime i see a woman like in reality i tend to move far away from her, mostly out of fear she'll knock me down with her big ass or tits haha

Reactions: fappenings

dunhill

May 3, 2017
This game has the worst writing I have ever seen and I am not talking about spelling errors. The story and characters make almost no sense.
i get the feeling even if the english was half way decent the story would still be confusing and frustrating... but with Pateon new rules the game dev may have to scrap this game OR Patreon themselves would get sooo confused playing this game that they wouldn't know whats going on... (maybe thats the game dev plan all along) he's a genius!! :tf::tf::tf:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Walkthrough updated to match the game lastest version , v0.7.
Found in this .
Can also be found at my .
Enjoy!
Awesome! It's near impossible to play the game without a walkthrough, since the dialogues make no sense, at all.

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes