1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Omg, the writing is awfull, for my taste at least.
A quasi-virgin teen wanna fuck mother and sister and try smooth talks, ok so far, but when he get to fuck a random girl the spa one, it becomes : ok suck my dick bitch, you whore i gonna rape your ass, come here cumbucket bitch... i don't quote but it is pretty close as it is.
What about the trashy talk? the moron get lucky and of course, the girl is a cum addict bitch, as he describes her, why the hell it is always have to become a macho shit show where girls are just bitches who needs to be insulted and treat like shit !
I like dirty talks, it can be hot, but trashy it is anti-climax for me.
And i don't talk about the mother.....oh god she is hot, oh mom you are so beautifull..damn i wanna cum all over your face you damn horny fucking bitch !!! I caricature a bit but damn it, it is nowhere hot for me.

So, only my point of view but if expect a seductive building story...hmmm nahhhh !

i see your Point but i like the mc in this game. love the trashy dirty talk. sry but so many mc's in sexgames are just annoying beta bitches. i think the mc and the way he talks is pretty fun, obv the game isnt to be taken serious at all. there are loads of games here on this forum that take themselves WAY TO SERIOUS (imo) and try way too hard to be realistic. yeah sometimes i too like to Play a game for 6h and grind just to see the Girl in a Bikini and make her fall in love with the mc, but more often than not i like this "fun" types of games who dont take themselves too serious better.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
i see your Point but i like the mc in this game. love the trashy dirty talk. sry but so many mc's in sexgames are just annoying beta bitches. i think the mc and the way he talks is pretty fun, obv the game isnt to be taken serious at all. there are loads of games here on this forum that take themselves WAY TO SERIOUS (imo) and try way too hard to be realistic. yeah sometimes i too like to Play a game for 6h and grind just to see the Girl in a Bikini and make her fall in love with the mc, but more often than not i like this "fun" types of games who dont take themselves too serious better.
Agreed, i totally understand and mostly join you on every points.
I think my only prob is the difference of languages/thinking between normal scenes and ones as soon as he get his dick out...yeah nope i don't like the trashy dumb sex bitches talks.
But many games here so...enjoy this one as you seems to and i respect that.

Reactions: verzauberung

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Thanks! Just one more question. Do the "sub" and "dom" cheats make the protagonist more submissive or dominant or do they make his mom more submissive or dominant. So will typing "dom=100" cause the protaogist to dominate his mom other the other way round?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Thanks! Just one more question. Do the "sub" and "dom" cheats make the protagonist more submissive or dominant or do they make his mom more submissive or dominant. So will typing "dom=100" cause the protaogist to dominate his mom other the other way round?
They're the mom's stats.

Reactions: Ataios

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Why is it for hard to make a mom that does not like 18 year old high school student.

I get their trying to make the models look hot but damn let's see some MILFs for once.

Reactions: Ataios

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
On the patreon site.

Go ahead and pledge then you can share it with us.

Reactions: paladin07
1.90 star(s) 51 Votes