1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
You guys really need to stop using winrar. Use 7-zip. It is far better. Seriously, can't believe people still using the crappy winrar for anything.
Personally, I prefer 7zip, however in the past I have come across the odd winrar folder that 7zip won't do.
When I had the issue the other day, nothing was working so everything was updated and tested.
Moving forward...I'll still default to 7-zip, but I'll keep winrar about just in case. The same as I default to Firefox, but there are a couple of sites I must use that only seem to play on IE...sorry for the foul language :closedtongue:

dazzee

Oct 24, 2017
Could someone please give me a save file to the part where you get to fuck your sister the second time please?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i do have the skipping icon as overlay but not the quick menu button
its the quick menu button which is thanks to rnepy sometimes or whit atleast some games not visible

and i am using d66 scripts but avail

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i do have the skipping icon as overlay but not the quick menu button
its the quick menu button which is thanks to rnepy sometimes or whit atleast some games not visible

and i am using d66 scripts but avail
and you have it activated with quick_menu = True in console?
because there is nothing else to be done :pensive:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I understand what you saying, but it sounds like you are saying "Is just a girl being raped, nothing to care about" lol
There is nothing you can do about it, it's a forced scene if you want to get the best outcome.

Doesn't matter if you care or not, I like the girl it happens to and it's the scene that almost made me delete the game.

Doesn't matter if you like the girl or not, she's going to get raped.

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
There is nothing you can do about it, it's a forced scene if you want to get the best outcome.

Doesn't matter if you care or not, I like the girl it happens to and it's the scene that almost made me delete the game.

Doesn't matter if you like the girl or not, she's going to get raped.
This scene is not forced anymore. Don't know what is the best outcome for you, though.

vagabontul

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 14693, in script call
call event_sis from _call_event_sis
File "game/event_sis.rpy", line 15, in script
jump event_lbl_1
ScriptError: could not find label 'event_lbl_1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 14693, in script call
call event_sis from _call_event_sis
File "game/event_sis.rpy", line 15, in script
jump event_lbl_1
File "D:\gamesxxx\Mother_seduction-0.9,5-pc\Mother_seduction-0.9,5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\gamesxxx\Mother_seduction-0.9,5-pc\Mother_seduction-0.9,5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'event_lbl_1'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Mother_seduction 0.9,5
Wed Mar 21 19:52:16 2018

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Damn i need a walkthrough if the rape scene now is different and i am not force to see it anymore, i really need a walk because i wanna save/fuck all the girls in this game!
Possible that nobody has a walkthrough?

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes