1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
I'm pressing Shift-o but the console is not opening, can anyone tell me why, please!!!!!
type in the search bar while in the folder off the game 00con then open the that file 00console whit Wordpad then search for config.console select it press ctrl+c then CTRL+f then in the search bar press ctrl+V and press search button until you see this
config.console = False.
select whit the mousse Fals when its bleuselected type Tru so the e stays at his place.
offcoarsse donot forget to save the file its self befor closing it
then you restart the game and then press shift+o

pyrinikos

Nov 6, 2017
type in the search bar while in the folder off the game 00con then open the that file 00console whit Wordpad then search for config.console select it press ctrl+c then CTRL+f then in the search bar press ctrl+V and press search button until you see this
config.console = False.
select whit the mousse Fals when its bleuselected type Tru so the e stays at his place.
offcoarsse donot forget to save the file its self befor closing it
then you restart the game and then press shift+o
thank you Very match my friend!!!!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Last time I played, the dev addressed the rape scene drama, cause a lot of people were upset about it since all 3 options gave pretty much the same result. Anyway, his solution is you try to attack the rapist and instead slip on a wet floor or a banana peel hitting your head and passing out, the girl still gets raped, but you don't have to see it, so that is the solution I guess?
And it's really a shame, because this game started very well, good story and good characters, and with just one scene it ruins a good job, it does not make sense, Dev needs to do at least one search about what the players want see in the games. I didn't play anymore. ::|:

Ak89

Jun 10, 2017
cant get pass the foot massage ! it faills every time ? how i can avoid it ? is there any hint?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I don't even bother replying. Just ignore them if they can't be bothered to actually look at posts or use the SEARCH OPTION that has been posted about at least once in each thread.
I don't mind helping out, but that was just priceless. I answered one person's 'ask' and the person just below my post has the same 'ask'. Honestly, if that was meant to be a troll? Well played...well played...

As for the search function on this site? I find it really weak. Maybe I'm using it wrong. I'm not sure how the results are sorted, because it isn't by date. If I'm trying to find something specific about a character in a game, for example, I often have to comb through pages when I search for that specific character. When I was curious about Cassie, and if there was a way to save her from the rape scene, I searched for 'Cassie' and I was lucky. There were only 16 posts and a majority, if not all of them were about that specific scene. I'd hate to try to search for 'Lisa" in BB when there are over 1000 pages to begin with. I'd be surprised if there'd be less then fifty pages of posts to comb through.

But as I said, I could be stupid and not using the search function to it's potential. But as for searching for 'walkthrough'? Yeah, that's pretty much a no brainer and easy to use...usually...

Bob Barker666

Jun 15, 2017
Played through this for the first time and I have to say, I really think the plot on this is pretty interesting. There are some portions of dialogue in the later sections (particularly around the college) that are confusing to me as an American but overall, I think it read pretty well. This is definitely on my list of titles to keep up with.

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes