1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
There is nothing you can do about it, it's a forced scene if you want to get the best outcome.

Doesn't matter if you care or not, I like the girl it happens to and it's the scene that almost made me delete the game.

Doesn't matter if you like the girl or not, she's going to get raped.
I liked this game and was playing, but I stopped for this reason,some Devs doesn't do research? :mad: It's a pity :mad:

Reactions: ZioGano

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Last time I played, the dev addressed the rape scene drama, cause a lot of people were upset about it since all 3 options gave pretty much the same result. Anyway, his solution is you try to attack the rapist and instead slip on a wet floor or a banana peel hitting your head and passing out, the girl still gets raped, but you don't have to see it, so that is the solution I guess?

Reactions: Carlo S

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
The guy in the school punches me every time after i tell him that I called the cops and I loose thegame :( what do I need to do

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i still saw it happen though mainchar fell down on banana.

ok i only get 2 see it when you start a compleetly new game and the first button is bottem right off all the text[Dairy] then you can see a big D

Slavadin

Feb 28, 2018
What a waste of mega download limit. Crappy game with writing that made it impossible to hang.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
yes it's a real disappointment the mc still can not fuck his mom just a hj thats all especially considering what was her first with the idiot at home and then this damn dirty asian dwarf with sayings like "you beutiful or me a crap "and mom ?? the same is wet and almost begins to beg he fucks her

and I want to go out this piece of shit in something I always get the puke that soclhen shit off and the girls want to fuck a piece of dirt the same and the mc must be eternal make some fucking and beg and just not even nuir the smallest wrong decision meeting because then everything is so ridiculous

and then the piece of shit from the pool mom sitting there the asshole also tells some total bullshit and posp stupid in front of her and she wants the same again that he fucks her that is so ridiculous and then with the secret, so tomorrow I'll tell you and then? NOTHING again on some other day moved

to the pool then with her alone I'll tell you that sometime so really lick me but what the fuck is either told it to the mc or said that she told him in a few years or never But not every time a shit because you get totally fucked before

oh and then that should continue to go IF again because something between the mc and mom happens that she is always drunk ??? because that's just pathetic and ridiculous
and how long do you have to wait for the mc mom to fuck ??? and what the miserable assholes mom wants to fuck just because some guy says you're beautiful and she spreads her legs wide for such idiots let's face it's so stupid

Reactions: InF1deL

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whell i believe the game gets stuck in the celine/kelly's college bedroom
over and over the mom qestion talk

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
note: coding error in game/event_sis.rpy
event_lbl_1 should read event_lvl_1

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
true

but i did found a renpy issue the quick buttons on the bottom dissapear after playing for a while
and i had it on True this is lame

Hobo7

Apr 27, 2017
There's a syntax error in script.rpy.

In line 11272, it should say "if nmetr16 >=1:" instead of "if nmetr 16 >=1:". Just a redundant space, but that should fix the problem.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys can not simply take down a game, just because between mom and son there is no sex at the start of the game.
For a a fairly consistent story you can not get immediately sex with all the girls/woman in the game. Specially with blood related family. Who i mean, this is a incest story, so for a good story, the mc not only need to build up trust, but also destroy certain social and mental barriers.

Now i am not say that this game is perfect, because how we see the mother is to stupid. Is really stupid that a waman with two compliments run like that for a man. But.... this is a game, and the easy thing are not so easy.

We need to surpass like i say social/mental barrier.
The real problem with this game is... patreon rules. The autor need to understand that sooner or later they will break the eggs in the basket to him too. And by carrying on such a slow relationship, one runs the risk of never being able to see sex between mother and son.

I like the structure of the game, but there are too many choices and with all those choices we hardly ever understand what is the right choice to make. I think some time is better to have less choice. I hope that soon we can see some very action between mother and son. And i really hope that the game do not end after the first sex between mother and son.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i am through the whole 8.5 walkthrough i canot continiu as i dont know the answers
i am at the moment the filthy professor is back after he got arrested
shit professor in this game he is making from every female students whore's i dont like that bad person

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I'm pressing Shift-o but the console is not opening, can anyone tell me why, please!!!!!
read and use the tool ;)

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes