1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

anorth

Aug 27, 2017
started a new game and can't get past the phone call from mom, just keeps looping back to the incoming call

Damian Black

Feb 12, 2018
Thanks for the update. Been wondering when the next update was coming. I'm so sorted for my 14 hour nightshift with loads of great games being updated.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
I played this game early on in its release, thinking about trying it out again but I remember the English being god-awful to read, has that been fixed or...?

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
anyone know how to get to natalie in the tanning salon? I am stuck at failed the mission lol

Apr 15, 2018
Can someone direct me to a walkthrough for this game? I thought I remember seeing one (even downloading one) in previous version, but apparently I don't have it. Thanks.

edit: Alright, I went through posts & found the walkthrough for 0.8 -- Anyone have the updated one yet?

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Has someone figured out why you have to restart the game? A lot of times it because the developer has renamed the save file and you can simply name it back and it works but if he's changed the program it no worky... With the mom being such a slut I don't want to restart and go through that entire mess again!

Reactions: botc76

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Has someone figured out why you have to restart the game? A lot of times it because the developer has renamed the save file and you can simply name it back and it works but if he's changed the program it no worky... With the mom being such a slut I don't want to restart and go through that entire mess again!
You mean other than the note added for v.095 about fixing some parameters that were chanigng when they shouldn't?

No clue.

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes