1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Has someone figured out why you have to restart the game? A lot of times it because the developer has renamed the save file and you can simply name it back and it works but if he's changed the program it no worky... With the mom being such a slut I don't want to restart and go through that entire mess again!
save file from v0.9.5 is loadable w/o problems here

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
I played this game early on in its release, thinking about trying it out again but I remember the English being god-awful to read, has that been fixed or...?
No, and according to the dev it won't ever be "fixed" as this is how they want it to be.

This update is also very thin on content, so might as well keep waiting(probably until it's done).

lxking

Apr 24, 2017
Can someone direct me to a walkthrough for this game? I thought I remember seeing one (even downloading one) in previous version, but apparently I don't have it. Thanks.

edit: Alright, I went through posts & found the walkthrough for 0.8 -- Anyone have the updated one yet?
Where did you find the 0.08 walkthrough?

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
... i really hope that in the future there will be a game that has no issues with old saves. if there is no new content in the story in the new release (for the Story bevor) ... whyyyyyyyyy?
Add a new variable on the new Content when loading the old save....
or do an Import script
now i can only hope for an walkthrow or a save with my choices ... or wait until old saves are working

OK .. a lot frust ... but still a grat game !!!!

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
This is walkthrough v0.95

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Why do I even bother trying to be persistent on playing this with Google Translate translated game? Almost all dialogues and choices make no sense at all. *sigh* :idontcare:

Mar 5, 2018
View attachment 7560
Plot:
Young teenager lives with his mother. Mother is very attractive and sexy. Almost every day his mother meets with different men, which want to fuck her. One of your goals - prevent their actions, other goal is seduce your mother and then fuck. On long storypath you meet other characters like sister or her friend, all of them could help you with your interest.​

Updated: 21/3/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Console Command:

Change-log:

Downloads:
Win: - - - -

thanks to @Tremmi

Android Port

This game / version / port is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
ported by @booom313

*** YOU MUST START A NEW GAME ***

I can't seem to access the console.. and ideas?

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
No, and according to the dev it won't ever be "fixed" as this is how they want it to be.

This update is also very thin on content, so might as well keep waiting(probably until it's done).
"how they want it to be", that's such a bs excuse on the Dev's part. What i hear from that is that he's either too lazy to fix it or he just doesn't care.

Reactions: Rroarr

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Go to page 55, two people replied to my post with the walkthrough. I can't remember the page I found it on originally, but as I mentioned, some people replied to me so it's easier to go to pg 55.
Well it's 5/five/ posts back in this thread :)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
shift and o does't work for me, so I can't access console commands. I even changed console commands from false to true and it just crashes the game straight away.

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes