1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I haven't played this for a while, is the story still super random and not making sense?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
shift and o does't work for me, so I can't access console commands
if you are on windows you can go to <game folder>\game\renpy\common edit with notepad console.rpy and change in the line:
config.console = False
to True
and save the file
and start the game with working config console via Shift+O

Reactions: ekpptnet and ShawnB

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Download the file and run that file inside the main folder. It'll enable the console and developer mode.
That's the easiest path but I don't know if this game will work after using unren on her

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This game is pretty bad and in need of better translation at the very least. The models are hot enough but that is all that I like about it.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Och well, now I remember the game... I've got totally screwed by my dear loving sister during vacation with mom and dear sis.
And it seemed that was her plan from the beginning...

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
"how they want it to be", that's such a bs excuse on the Dev's part. What i hear from that is that he's either too lazy to fix it or he just doesn't care.
He really doesn't care, and he's refused all attempts to work on better translations and quite frankly it's just another reason why this isn't a great project overall (don't think his patrons care since it's not their main language either). He's also working on another game and honestly not too excited for that either.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Is there a patch for this to make her back your mother and sister? I kind of liked it like that :p

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh man i stop to play this game at v0.7 because this game need a walkthrough!
I again start to download the new version, but without the walk there is no way i continue! This game have to many bed ending, i do not wanna see them!
Please if some one have a walkthrough or is a good man who wanna help us, please add or post a walkthrough! Please!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Is there a patch for this to make her back your mother and sister? I kind of liked it like that :p
Patch? Oh man are you telling to me that also this game is censored now? The last one i play was uncensored. Please tell me that i am wrong! I cant play a censored game!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Patch? Oh man are you telling to me that also this game is censored now? The last one i play was uncensored. Please tell me that i am wrong! I cant play a censored game!
Well, there are both mom and sis in this version, so I think it's not censored...

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
on the top you'll see the lewdpatcher.... there you can restore the nobal as originaly intended
;)

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes