1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

bilal1

Jul 30, 2017
Between Natali and Zoe: passes money is 1900 for interested people
And after, husband name is Lucas

swextal

May 7, 2018
Another of these questions that makes no sense with Natalie;

Who was injured in the conflict between turks and french? - 5 letters. I got the answer
(Correct answer is Venus) but no matter what you type you will get a stall later and game over with Natalie if not answering Venus. Annoying because it exceeds rollback....

swextal

May 7, 2018
Lol! I had the answer "David" [a French painter] accepted.

The consensus answer seems to be "Venus" [the ancient Greek sculpture Venus de Milo was discovered on an Ottoman/Turkish controlled island in 1820 and basically stolen by France. This is the "casualty". Nat mentions seeing the sculpture].
Yes. I got a bit annoyed that I had a long story that exceeded rollback so I checked script.rpy. You can write Dummy or 12345 if you want and get the answer accepted but you have already nailed game over scenario with no rollback possibility.

swextal

May 7, 2018
So has anybody got past the Natali scene? It's like I've tried every branch since talking with her over phone so I must have missed something.

swextal

May 7, 2018
So has anybody got past the Natali scene? It's like I've tried every branch since talking with her over phone so I must have missed something.
A previous miss rendered the game over a lot earlier it seems. Cheated a bit with the value of the variable NM and suddenly I got past that annoying part. One lousy increase of that variable (eg; adding +1) made it...

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Can somebody explain the dom/sub stats. They seem to have changed in purpose half way through the game. Initially sub/dom seemed to mean "mothers sub/dom" but now you get sub points for the MC doing submissive things. How does all this work and does it even do anything?

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Can somebody explain the dom/sub stats. They seem to have changed in purpose half way through the game. Initially sub/dom seemed to mean "mothers sub/dom" but now you get sub points for the MC doing submissive things. How does all this work and does it even do anything?
I think the sub/dom points are only for mom (even if u get them by interaction with another person) and i agree with u, some decisions are very strange.

snofear

Dec 29, 2017
Need help with Nat when inviting her to the new flat. All choices end up with game over ( sorry if my english is bad )

swextal

May 7, 2018
Need help with Nat when inviting her to the new flat. All choices end up with game over ( sorry if my english is bad )
If you scroll up a bit I already solved that annoying problem. The decision causing this annoyance is beyond scrollback possibility. You have to load an earlier save or cheat. It's actions taken quite a way back in the game causing this <sigh>.

alconaft666

Aug 3, 2017
Hey mates, sorry, but could anyone guess Nat's "math" question with binomials. As I am not an english speaker, couldn't quite get the whole thing.

Foxial Kidsia

Sep 29, 2017
Does anyone know the answer to Natalie's question about the 1990's?

Here's what she says: "You must Remember about concepts of good and evil. And that good always overcomes evil.

In the Culture of the 1990's these unusual fighters against evil were particularly popular.

Three of them are representatives of one art school, and the fourth differs in some way. "

PLEASE can anyone help me, I thought maybe Donatello was it but it didn't work she didn't tell me anything. -_-

swextal

May 7, 2018
Does anyone know the answer to Natalie's question about the 1990's?

Here's what she says: "You must Remember about concepts of good and evil. And that good always overcomes evil.

In the Culture of the 1990's these unusual fighters against evil were particularly popular.

Three of them are representatives of one art school, and the fourth differs in some way. "

PLEASE can anyone help me, I thought maybe Donatello was it but it didn't work she didn't tell me anything. :noexpression:
Well actually it's a reference to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. And they where actually a 1980's serie (another of the impossible goofs in the game without any clue or so in-game just as a lot of other stupid questions that would make Jeopardy frustrated in vain over questions nobody could know of whatsoever).

Don Pumukli

Mar 21, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1775, in script
    if ach4 == 2:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1775, in <module>
    if ach4 == 2:
NameError: name 'ach4' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1775, in script
    if ach4 == 2:
  File "D:\IDE\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\IDE\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\IDE\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1775, in <module>
    if ach4 == 2:
NameError: name 'ach4' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Main_seduction 0.13
Wed Aug 01 16:26:50 2018

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes