1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

ashidami

May 14, 2018
just download this game and i came across this error. how do i fix it
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/icon/ezs.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6796, in script
    m ezs s1 "Do you have any questions to ask me?"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/icon/ezs.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6796, in script
    m ezs s1 "Do you have any questions to ask me?"
  File "C:\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "C:\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Main_seduction 0.13
Wed Aug 01 12:22:42 2018

O.Lyonnais69

Mar 2, 2018
Why ctrl + O doesn't works ? I have no problem in others games but it's impossible in Mother Seduction. Somebody have the same problem ? Thanks for your answer :)

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I had no idea I was going to have to remember the name of the Aunt's ex-husband. I have no convenient saves to go back and reference it. Could someone lend me a braincell...I mean remind me of his name? Please?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Why ctrl + O doesn't works ? I have no problem in others games but it's impossible in Mother Seduction. Somebody have the same problem ? Thanks for your answer :)
It's shift-O. You may need to enable it first, use unren.bat for that (you can find it here on f95zone).

I had no idea I was going to have to remember the name of the Aunt's ex-husband. I have no convenient saves to go back and reference it. Could someone lend me a braincell...I mean remind me of his name? Please?
It's posted on this or the previous page. Lucas.

O.Lyonnais69

Mar 2, 2018
It's shift-O. You may need to enable it first, use unren.bat for that (you can find it here on f95zone).

It's posted on this or the previous page. Lucas.
Yes it's Shift + O sorry.
I have enable unren.bat for other games, it doesn't works only for this game, it's weird !

swextal

May 7, 2018
Lucas. It's mentioned **once** and it's when aunt Zoe is in the salon asking Nathalie about the debit tickets with aunt in her green/white polka dot dress.

It's easy to miss since you get the tanning salon profit question to solve also (answer is 1900 if you don't like math).

After you answer right about Zoe's husbands name, she will refer to him as Lucas all the time(!)

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Lucas. It's mentioned **once** and it's when aunt Zoe is in the salon asking Nathalie about the debit tickets with aunt in her green/white polka dot dress.

It's easy to miss since you get the tanning salon profit question to solve also (answer is 1900 if you don't like math).

After you answer right about Zoe's husbands name, she will refer to him as Lucas all the time(!)
Thanks. Yeah, I got the math part but can't remember names.

gkghkhkhkj

Aug 2, 2018
use both files provided with
remove numbers + underscore!
sorry i'm not very good with this but im having an error when the mum is asking about kelly and i don't see which files i should be downloading

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
this idiotic way so much bothering me
even u give right answer not count it like u put madrid no u need do Madrid

im stuck another point i consider dump the game

atention question few i can get it.
but lot of idiotic question bad desing in game
not worth it.

Reactions: botc76

swextal

May 7, 2018
this idiotic way so much bothering me
even u give right answer not count it like u put madrid no u need do Madrid

im stuck another point i consider dump the game

atention question few i can get it.
but lot of idiotic question bad desing in game
not worth it.
It's case sensitive. Never heard of spelling names of persons, cities and so on with a capital in the beginning? Just like I spell "I" as in "me", always spells in capital letters in English. This is no flaming, but programming in ren'py is strict, since its Python, derived from a very case sensitive OS called *nix. Even Windows is case sensitive, but most people doesn't bother to turn that strict spelling on because windows users are lazy. :p Get used to it.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
k thanks for letting me know. How do i fix this problem i have?
can you post the error log in a spoiler
idk which error you have, mom asking about kelly doesn'really help ;)

gkghkhkhkj

Aug 2, 2018
can you post the error log in a spoiler
idk which error you have, mom asking about kelly doesn'really help ;)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/icon/ezs.png'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 6796, in script
    ��$6oyt��:�ݧ�d6��5X���w�Grޗ:(��f��@x-ԗ�ذ��3q<)ϔ�?����f�7H����    ��r>k;ϑaC�T�;�hjx���ê�p�Q
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Main_seduction 0.13
Thu Aug 02 22:50:23 2018

Reactions: DRinWV

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Tremmi should be synonymous for milking, each new update introduces more stupid, nonsense dialogue, characters come and go, the story is all over the place and the only thing that never happens is actually seducing the mother like the game is supposed to.

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes