1.90 star(s) 51 Votes
T

TMT

is released for patreons. does this mean v 0.14 will be released for public?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I don't like to be a critique really, but was the English so.. terrible in earlier versions?

Anyone know the answer on the soccer thing?

Reactions: botc76

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Wow. Stunningly bad. Go for the compressed version. That way you can download it and delete it faster! :evilsmile:
Just ignore this topic. As always only f95 feedback is critical. Funny that every critic download and play from chapter to chapter. Good for tremmiGames that there are people who interested in developing of stable projects. Bad for f95 - from one chapter to another my interest of sharing with you MS is lower and lower. You are not grateful audience :) But anyway thanks for those who play my game with pleasure :)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Just ignore this topic. As always only f95 feedback is critical. Funny that every critic download and play from chapter to chapter. Good for tremmiGames that there are people who interested in developing of stable projects. Bad for f95 - from one chapter to another my interest of sharing with you MS is lower and lower. You are not grateful audience :) But anyway thanks for those who play my game with pleasure :)
I play and kinda like your game, but the English language could need some improvement. If you had someone help you with that, it would improve the enjoyment of your game. It kind of break the immersion when a female in the game address the MC in a way it seems like its an ... how to put this political correct... Like an Afro American male address another.

Critique and being a jerk is two different things though. Also critique is also a way to draw inspiration to improve. How a creator decide to make their game I don't really mind at all, because that is their creation. If I like it I play it, if I don't there is other games. However I believe the players would enjoy it more if the language was more coherent.

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes