ok the codes for Cassie / Zoe and Kelly doesnt work anymore
its cap'sless according like km = xxx or kl = xxx doesnt work anymore
did he changed console codes.

the res still work for mom and sis
the money always jumps back
and the dom/sub also works its the other 3lady's

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
Wow... I barely have words. An overwhelming number of posts on this VN have been good(ignoring the normal I'm stuck, I crashed type of posts). It just happens that this release is absolutely HORRID. There is no way that this was written by the same person that wrote the previous chapters. None of it was well thought out, the conversations don't flow like they used to, not to mention that the translation works just plain sucks. I even tore into the source files and suprise suprise, the coding style is completely different as well. So much so that anyone could see the change in style.

from this style:
menu:
"Push them together":
$ svod8 += 1

hide 8m17
show 8m19
#$ effect()

"You push her tits together, then spread them."

to this style:
menu:
"Thanks": # "Спасибо":
a "Thanks for the possibility to take a breath, my mistress." # "Спасибо за возможность отдохнуть, госпожа."
z "Don't be a clown." # "Но-но мне тут, не паясничай."
$ ZM += 1

There is no way someone would change that much.... Just say'n
I agree so much... The translation is even worse than machine made... And the change in the coding style just confirms that the persone writing has changed.

Now I am intrigued to find out what really happened there xD

Reactions: Nerttu

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I agree so much... The translation is even worse than machine made... And the change in the coding style just confirms that the persone writing has changed.

Now I am intrigued to find out what really happened there xD
People are just assuming that this dev can speak/write their own language well. Why? His story would make zero sense even if we understood what they were actually saying.

Reactions: Nerttu

Troy98

May 8, 2018
Does any one have the answer to all Natalie question im stuck , I don't know all the Answer to all natalie question.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Tremmi
Isn't there a big mess with the sub and dom variables?

For exemple:
Code:
"I insist that you have a snack, you haven't eaten today!":
    $ sub += 1
"I'll do as you've told me, I'll stay in the room":
    $ dom +=1
You get a dom += 1 for a submissive action.

Code:
"Keep licking":
    "You keep obediently licking her pussy."
    $ sub +=1
"You've had enough, now it's your turn. Time to suck":
    a "Wait, wait, now why don't you use your pretty mouth for a pretty thing?"
    $ dom +=1
You get a sub += 1 for a submissive action.

The function of these variables changed during the game. At first, they seemed to refer to the dominance / submission of the mother. Later, they turned to be the submission / domination of the MC.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
@Tremmi
Isn't there a big mess with the sub and dom variables?

For exemple:
Code:
"I insist that you have a snack, you haven't eaten today!":
    $ sub += 1
"I'll do as you've told me, I'll stay in the room":
    $ dom +=1
You get a dom += 1 for a submissive action.

Code:
"Keep licking":
    "You keep obediently licking her pussy."
    $ sub +=1
"You've had enough, now it's your turn. Time to suck":
    a "Wait, wait, now why don't you use your pretty mouth for a pretty thing?"
    $ dom +=1
You get a sub += 1 for a submissive action.

The function of these variables changed during the game. At first, they seemed to refer to the dominance / submission of the mother. Later, they turned to be the submission / domination of the MC.
Yup, does not make sense but that is how it works and what the WT states. I think it's along the line of: you are showing interest in her and wanting her to be happy, then it becomes more and more dominating over her as you "man up"(conversation with mom and sis, about your maturity and being responsible). Since you can read the code it shouldn't matter much since "we" can fix it in post(just change the var when/if it's needed). Although after this release I'm not too hopeful there will be another one. Go down to line 22772 (or there abouts) in the script.rpy file and you will see what I mean. There is a label there for chapter13(that's this release, (chapter0 was the OP)1).

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
@zazezizozu
yes you can type charm = 9999 or what ever number you whant same is for hack = xxxx
luck = xxxx

though money spawns back on what you have earned

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Yup, does not make sense but that is how it works and what the WT states. I think it's along the line of: you are showing interest in her and wanting her to be happy, then it becomes more and more dominating over her as you "man up"(conversation with mom and sis, about your maturity and being responsible). Since you can read the code it shouldn't matter much since "we" can fix it in post(just change the var when/if it's needed). Although after this release I'm not too hopeful there will be another one. Go down to line 22772 (or there abouts) in the script.rpy file and you will see what I mean. There is a label there for chapter13(that's this release, (chapter0 was the OP)1).
I've change the values, of course. But I think it's more than a minor bug and it should be seriously corrected, when I see:
Code:
if dom > sub:
    a "I will be your Lord!"
elif sub > dom:
    a "You will be my Mistress!"
Having been exclusively a dominant throughout the game, without cheating the values, I have Dom = 5, Sub = 4.
When you know me, such a small difference is hard to believe :closedeyesmile: and may break conditional events later in the game...

For the rest of the adventure, I'm more confident than you, many things are announced.
I hope I'll be right!

tasfi

Aug 9, 2018
how I console command
( SHift+o ) not working .......

money=x (Players money)
hack=x (Players computer skill)
luck=x (Players luck stat)
charm=x (Players charm stat)
av=x (Mother's sexual attitude toward player)
glad=x (Mother's mood toward player)
sub=x or dom=x (Mother's dominance or submissiveness to player)
glads=x (Sister's attitude toward player)
ss=x (Sister's sexuality)[/QUOTE]

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes