1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
@tasfi have you alterd the 00console file whit wordpad and searched in there for config.console = False
and made False True
then the console commands whit work

tasfi

Aug 9, 2018
After change this 00console file from config.console = False
and made False True. when i open my game it showing that , what should i do now please
?
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/options.rpy", line 201: expected statement.
    money=x
         ^

File "game/options.rpy", line 202: expected statement.
    hack=x
        ^

File "game/options.rpy", line 203: expected statement.
    luck=x
        ^

File "game/options.rpy", line 204: expected statement.
    charm=x
         ^

File "game/options.rpy", line 205: expected statement.
    av=x
      ^

File "game/options.rpy", line 206: expected statement.
    glad=x
        ^

File "game/options.rpy", line 207: expected statement.
    sub=x
       ^

File "game/options.rpy", line 208: expected statement.
    dom=x
       ^

File "game/options.rpy", line 209: expected statement.
    glads=x
         ^

File "game/options.rpy", line 210: expected statement.
    ss=x
      ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sat Sep 08 01:40:28 2018
what should i do now

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, someone have the v0.14 walk?
I try to open this link, but the site give me an error.

Anyone who can share this new walkthrough?

Can somoene tell me if there is an update walkthrough? Anticipate thankses.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Just ignore this topic. As always only f95 feedback is critical. Funny that every critic download and play from chapter to chapter. Good for tremmiGames that there are people who interested in developing of stable projects. Bad for f95 - from one chapter to another my interest of sharing with you MS is lower and lower. You are not grateful audience :) But anyway thanks for those who play my game with pleasure :)
Tremmi the real problem are not the people who criticize your game. Do not hear those. They complain always.
I follow you from the very begining of the game.
Honestly, I have never criticized your way of writing. I was not born in England, so I do not see so many mistakes in English in the game. I find that the story is fun, even if sometimes some things give a lot of nerves.
The real problem her is that the game is called, mother seduction, better to say that at the start the game had another name, and i know that from the patreon roule you need to change something.
Who i wanna say is that if a game is called mother seduction at some point in game we wanna see something between the mother and the son. And till now, we see really few scene. Better to say, i play till v.0.10 because me pc had some little problem. But i download every new version till the v0.14. And from who i read in the thread till now there is no sex scene with the mother and son. Perhaps now i am wrong and from the v0.10 to the v0.14 there is some sex scene. But as i say i read most of the comment and look like that till now no sex. This is the real problem. All the ppl who play this game expect to find lot and lot of sex between the mother and son. I understand that from a game like this, we need to way patiently because in an incest the plot need to be strong enough to let the relationship grown more and more. Till the time the mother and the son, go in that type of relationship. But... do you really expect that that ppl are happy to see only one sex scene at the end of the game? I mean i really hope to see more then one sex scene with the mother. I really do not wanna see the son win the love of is mother only at the end of the game.
In a game like this i/we expect to see something like 6/7 sex scene in different palace. Or even more.
Something like the 2 fuck like rabbits XD
So please i really hope that this game end like this.
Anyway thank you to let us play you game. I am always glad to play and if i can in me little give some advice. Because i can only do that. Unfortunately I do not have a credit card. But i shared you patreon link with other friends. Now i do not know if they become patreon user. But if i can i help.
Thanks again and please, give us lot of sex scene with mother and son:eazyHype:

Guys if someone have a walkthrough please post it. I try to search it, but till now i find only till the v0.11

Reactions: gartal

jas75249

Jan 27, 2018
The translation is so bad that I just gave up a few updates ago. I don't see why any English speaking people would pay for this. The last few updates it's like who ever was doing the translating just stopped caring.

Raki07

Jul 13, 2018
Hi guys, someone have the v0.14 walk?
I try to open this link, but the site give me an error.

Can somoene tell me if there is an update walkthrough? Anticipate thankses.
It is shared 7 days ago by Developers

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes