1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Started playing this game not long ago, and had some questions, and don't mind spoilers at all. I am at the part where you just saved sister from Spider...

Is the mom in this game a total fucking bitch ? She's the most attractive female in the game, and every choice I made in the game was so it could lead to her. However that conversation with the aunt ticked me off though and raised some red flags...

Was the mom getting that money from Spider in exchange for doing nothing to help her daughter so that asshole could make her his sex slave ? If that's the case this game went from a 8/10 to a 3/10...

The most attractive female by far would be less than garbage if she was doing that shady shit...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Need help, cant proceed
I had that same error in fact you will get three or four in a row of those during that scene, just hit ignore and move on... Seems the dev either forgot to link an image to that part, or wrote the image link wrong... All three errors say "mom_image### missing file".

Suprised no one has told him about it, as version .14 is very far from that scene, and it's still not fixed.

eades

Nov 19, 2016
could someone share a save? my last version was 12, and when i try to load, the game goes back to main menu

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
It is shared 7 days ago by Developers

Yeah i see that link, but the link give me an error. So now i do not know if is just an error that the link give only to me. But i dubit it. Anyway for me fortune now on the main page there is a walkthrough till the v0.14b^^

Jan 9, 2018
i tried to use that one but i have the same problem
then an only option is just run through the game. It would cost you 15 minutes max, just scroll everything with "ctrl" key.
walkthrough can be found in first post.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This could be a good game... However it has a lot of bad ends, and you NEED a walkthrough for this more than any other game because it asks for passwords a dozen times in a playthrough, and often times choices end up in a bad end. Also that same sex scene with the sister is repeated a number of times. It's like it wants to be a good game, and I started this game when it was first released... Had high hopes for it, but the way it plays out is disapointing... Who wants to need to reference a walkthrough on EVERY choice?

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes