1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

zenios

Sep 2, 2018
Hey I've been playing this game having just come across it and I'm up to day 9, I just want to give my 2 cents on this part of it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hey I've been playing this game having just come across it and I'm up to day 9, I just want to give my 2 cents on this part of it
<spoiler> I'm not sure how to insert a spoiler tag here.
so the story is pretty good so far I like the conspiracy going on between the women, however I've gotten to the point of the no sex contract and I have to say its terrible, its not realistic, and I think it should be rethought, it would be better to have a professor blackmailing her or something like that. I just feel like how unrealistic this particular part of the story ruins it for me. Also the translations/sentence structure needs some work.
For Spoilers click the + sign on the bar above the field where you write the message and select Spoiler.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
we have to wait until version 16 is released on patreon then tremmi posts version 15 here
Just ignore this topic. As always only f95 feedback is critical. Funny that every critic download and play from chapter to chapter. Good for tremmiGames that there are people who interested in developing of stable projects. Bad for f95 - from one chapter to another my interest of sharing with you MS is lower and lower. You are not grateful audience :) But anyway thanks for those who play my game with pleasure :)
hopefully he will do that :coldsweat: the reactions when he released the last update here, have probably pissed him off :HeyGuys:

Reactions: UncleVT
1.90 star(s) 51 Votes