1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
This game is horrible lol sorry you didn't make the message person happy so you get to start over lol what is this an 80s game platform? Not to mention the mother acts like a whore 90% of the time towards every male in the game but MC.

Reactions: mrtk9810
Oct 30, 2017
hey dude, there is walkthrough ver.0.12.2 - 0.14.

but where is walkthrough from first version until 0.12 (complte walkthrough)?
fuck always bad end with mom. after mom teaching a kiss lol. please complete walkthrough before ver.0.12.2 , thank you

wongsinthink

Dec 19, 2017
This was a promising game. Then after 0.8, it went downhill. Usually after going this far, an MC will get more pussy as story goes. But he only gets repeatable-sex-scene-with-sister-in-20-possible-dialouge and let's-foreplay-but-we-wont-have-sex with the others instead.

Not to mention the Engrish and story-pacing kills the little enjoyment left in playing this game.

Reactions: mrtk9810

CRIPEN

Oct 1, 2018
I am stuck in the sister room, there is a loop bug after you talked about sister, mom and girlfriend, is impossible to advance and loop let you begin the same action.
I'm also stuck on this part. There's always a loop that says "Maybe we should talk about mother".

CRIPEN

Oct 1, 2018
Stuck in the room with sis by loop bug in the choice. "Maybe we should talk about mother" always pops up and i can't advance.

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes