1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

Hawk15

May 16, 2017
If one had a savegame version 11 somehow it goes with me after the pool scene with the heaviest not continue

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Is there a fix for this?

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 765, in script
python in _console:
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Main_seduction-0.13-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 766, in <module>
console.interact()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'interact'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Main_seduction 0.13
Sun Aug 12 21:28:06 2018
did you try to gain access to the renpy console with modifying 00console.rpy?
if so, i don't understand why you change the code of renpy to enable the console
either use the or create a .rpy file in your game folder containing the following code
Code:
init 999 python:
  config.developer = True
  config.console = True
if your error has other reasons, be more specific please

Soksokcu

Jun 27, 2018
The solution is to let her touch your dick BEFORE your dick touches her.
If you offer her a foot massage, and then touch her foot with your fully exposed dick, it's GAME OVER. But if you just continue the already-started massage, while having taken your dick completely out of your pants, it's magical! She latches on to your dick, and the good fun begins!
when i do it he slaps her ass and its game over againg

EarthShaker

Jun 9, 2018
Hello.. I'm stucked at the part when I massage my sister.. And I take out my dick.. and i lose the game, what can I do about this??

chairbox

Mar 15, 2018
I get the feeling that the Dev doesn't even know what direction the game is going anymore. It is like he has lost complete control of the story.
Not to mention to get through any type of progression we a forced to take an annoying test every ten min.

Reactions: livingskull1

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
Hi, i've downloaded the game and started from the beginning but in the start of day 4 the game crash. Any advice? Or a save?

The error said:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/icon/ezs.png'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6796, in script
m ezs s1 "Do you have any questions to ask me?"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/icon/ezs.png'.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Hi, i've downloaded the game and started from the beginning but in the start of day 4 the game crash. Any advice? Or a save?

The error said:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/icon/ezs.png'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6796, in script
m ezs s1 "Do you have any questions to ask me?"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/icon/ezs.png'.
open script.rpy and search for m ezs s1 "Do you have any questions to ask me?"
change this to m "Do you have any questions to ask me?"

Reactions: NotMe00

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017

Hello my friends. I just finished my wedding 3 days ago :) And almost all is ready for release.
My translator works on text of update.

So it means that 31 of August there will be release of balanced version :)

I am sorry for this small delay but this month was very hard for me.

Stay tuned. Tomorrow there will be a couple words about new version :)

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Wow, this guy still has patrons? Beyond about 0.10 it's just pure drivel. Before the part where you go to your sister's college the game looks like it has potential, but after that it just becomes pure garbage. Was he heavily drunk when writing the text? Or did he hope if he writes a lot of random crap that somehow it will start to make sense?

It looks like the creator has absolutely no idea what he is doing at this point. He is just trying to stall for time to get more money from patreon. He has used the same sister sex scene 5 times (there is just one used many times).

So the story isn't developing, the text is trash (even if you disregard the broken english), and he can't even make new scenes where needed... any idea why he is still funded?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Wow, this guy still has patrons? Beyond about 0.10 it's just pure drivel. Before the part where you go to your sister's college the game looks like it has potentual, but after that it just becomes pure garbage. Was he heavily drunk when writing the text? Or did he hope if he writes a lot of random crap that somehow it will start to make sense?

It looks like the creator has absolutely no idea what he is doing at this point. He is just trying to stall for time to get more money from patreon. He has used the same sister sex scene 5 times (there is just one used many times).

So the story isn't developing, the text is trash (even if you disregard the broken english), and he can't even make new scenes where needed... any idea why he is still funded?
i dont understand his last patreon post honestly... i mean.. i try, but i dont understand.
i dont get why if someone left his team that mean his plan are fk'ed up...
is that the person who left was responsible of last bad things ? no idea.. i dont understand lol

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes