Jean600BR

Apr 1, 2024
same here, i can't get it to work on windows 11
Hey guys, I use Win 11 too and I couldn't open my game, I used the locale emulator and tried to open A1, A2, etc. and none of them opened (and my antivirus is disabled), but I found out what was happening.

My game wouldn't open because when extracting the files, the names of some important files changed (the EXE files and some PAC files). What I did to fix it was very simple: I changed the region of my computer to Japan (which is the normal recommendation for playing visual novels), but I DELETED the game files (because they came with the wrong names), and EXTRACTED THEM AGAIN, but with my PC already in the Japanese region (so that the files would come with the correct names in Japanese), and then the files were extracted with the correct name, and it opened fine.

I even changed the region back to normal and used the locale emulator and it worked too (only A3 doesn't open with the locale emulator here, the rest open normally, maybe for A3 in particular to work, I had to change the region to Japan or it was because I moved the file, I don't know exactly what happened).

Anyway... this was interesting because it made me realize that it is necessary to change to the Japanese region from the beginning, in the installation part and even in the extraction part to avoid errors in these visual novels.

Reactions: vj_retry

felixxxx

Feb 27, 2020
is anyone else having issues saving? I click on save but nothing happens the slot in which i saved does have the little red box showing i saved but the slot itself is empty

kosuna

Oct 25, 2019
is anyone else having issues saving? I click on save but nothing happens the slot in which i saved does have the little red box showing i saved but the slot itself is empty
Ah, actually I had this problem too, it seems to be a case when the game is traying to search the save file in the folder, but since the game saves inside folder with japanese letters and because my PC tried to create the folder with Japanese letters but didn't had the language pack to properly do it, ended creating a folder with random symbols creating a conflinct with the game system making it unable to find the proper folder.

>Installing and running the game with "Locale Emulator" solved the issue for me.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes