Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dumb question, but is there ANY actual player agency in this? I really hate seeing 90% of the search queue being VN's that all amount to a glorified CG gallery with an audiodrama attached sometimes. I want to be able to pick a route and stick to it. Not any of the Yes/YES/oui/si illusion of choice bullshit that stopped being funny back in the late 2000's.
Not in the common route but you do pick a girl after that then follow her route.

ZunMadun

Oct 21, 2017
Dumb question, but is there ANY actual player agency in this? I really hate seeing 90% of the search queue being VN's that all amount to a glorified CG gallery with an audiodrama attached sometimes. I want to be able to pick a route and stick to it. Not any of the Yes/YES/oui/si illusion of choice bullshit that stopped being funny back in the late 2000's.
This is the A series which pretty much is choose a girl at the beginning and you go through their route. It has new girl routes and after stories to S series girls
S has after stories to first game girls + common route which gives few new girls and their routes + I believe also has no girl route
The first game has several girl routes + no girl route which if I remember correctly has friend route branches with the boys

If I remember correctly both the first game and S start in kinda common route then branches off from that. When you pick a girl route you stay on that route until the end.

You should start with first game then proceed to S then any of the A series will do
S continues the story of the first game and A are small stories after S

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gerrardbro2

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What Zun said.

I didn't even notice this was the A series then....

A series is basically the epilogue to some of the main girls and also has extra routes for the girls that don't have them in the main 2 games.

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
You look like new in Japanese VN culture (or VN in general). Visual novel are just normal novel but with picture, voice acting, music, sound effect to help you visualize what you read better. If you're someone that REALLY hate reading, then I don't recommend it for you. If you're willing to give it a try, then go for it.

Some VN have little to no choice while others have a tons of choice branching path that make today "choose your own adventure" game look like a joke.

HomeyC

May 19, 2022
Changing the Locale to Japanese and Locale Emulator doesn't work for me on WIN 10 going thru the Launcher. Any work around?

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes