floozies

Dec 28, 2017
After name encoded extraction and opening with app locale all my game start but can't save, makes a weirdly named file (�݂ȂƂ��ӂ�) in my documents folder but nothing can actually save in the folder it makes.

Reactions: Indeed@456

Holyyy

Dec 29, 2017
1698486283543.png
It looks like this in 7-zip
Nevermind I forgot I switched my locale back to not japan.
BUUT
1698487165088.png

Last edited:

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
so,win 11 did try what i know,did play from origin game too A4 along time ago,i wand only the A5 game 2 work:cry::cry:

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
so,win 11 did try what i know,did play from origin game too A4 along time ago,i wand only the A5 game 2 work:cry::cry:
I tried this site

IT WORKS!!!!
I had to change the compatibility, but they all work, but A-5 is not translated:eek::cry::cry:

work around

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Booted the game up (from the link in the OP) and my screen started flashing black before coming back on again. Tried to close the game to stop it but it just started up one of those stupid skits instead. Tried to open the task manager but the screen kept going black before coming on again. Then I heard the phrase "Genocide Chainsaw" and my whole computer restarted itself.

What the fuck is this program?
I don't know what's wrong with it, but it needs fucking fixing.

Wirrerr

Sep 29, 2018
Does anyone know which A1-A5 disk has this Momoyo scene? Does she also have her own route here, like an after-story to the previous game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cakeofdoom

Jun 3, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble with the font ? I have all of the ones that came packed with the original and S installed but none of them or any font for that matter are selectable in the system menu, it's just an empty selection screen for me. Can't find a solution for this and the text is almost unreadable sometimes.

KuronCZ

Jul 21, 2018
Hi guys!
I'm pretty much sure I've played this game on Win11 already, but either my old game files or the once shared here don't work this time around. :(

The game just crashes without saying anything even before the window manages to open

I have tried:
Run it as an administrator with a Locale Emulator
Turn off the antivirus completely
Run it with Win8 compatability

Both "Majikoi" and "MAJIKOI S" normaly works for me, though.

Thanks!

khaosmaou

Aug 4, 2020
I have been having similar issues. Since switching from Windows 10 to Windows 11 A-1 through A-5 are nearly impossible to run anymore.

If you try to run them without compatibility mode the exe files just open and close. Even as admin.
With Win 8 compatibility mode they freeze, either as a regular user or admin.

If you spam the exe it will sometimes run, but this fills up your computer with frozen processes.

I tried analyzing A-1 with windbg.

On start .exe is being loaded with messed up filenames like locale or fonts are incorrect.You can't even copy the filenames correctly, they show up as "PROCESS_NAME: ܶ±¢`|P.exe" when copied but displays like this:

Screenshot 2024-03-19 033520.png

This shortly causes a breakpoint exception, resulting in the freeze. "ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0x80000003 - {EXCEPTION} Breakpoint A breakpoint has been reached."

I'm wondering if all this is being caused by the new VBS security features in Win 11. I have a secured-core PC, so I will have to investigate more.

KuronCZ

Jul 21, 2018
I have been having similar issues. Since switching from Windows 10 to Windows 11 A-1 through A-5 are nearly impossible to run anymore.

If you try to run them without compatibility mode the exe files just open and close. Even as admin.
With Win 8 compatibility mode they freeze, either as a regular user or admin.

If you spam the exe it will sometimes run, but this fills up your computer with frozen processes.

I tried analyzing A-1 with windbg.

On start .exe is being loaded with messed up filenames like locale or fonts are incorrect.You can't even copy the filenames correctly, they show up as "PROCESS_NAME: ܶ±¢`|P.exe" when copied but displays like this:

View attachment 3457972

This shortly causes a breakpoint exception, resulting in the freeze. "ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0x80000003 - {EXCEPTION} Breakpoint A breakpoint has been reached."

I'm wondering if all this is being caused by the new VBS security features in Win 11. I have a secured-core PC, so I will have to investigate more.
Nah, today I just figured it out. At least for Win11.

You just have to actually change your locale to Japanese and run every game from A-1 to A-5 at least once. This allows you to do the settings, which for some reason cause the crash when you run it with the Locale Emulator.

Once the game is normaly working in the actual Japanese locale, you can simply change it back to your own and it should be working with the Locale Emulator from now on.

KuronCZ

Jul 21, 2018
Hey guys,
I just noticed that nor this release, nor any other out there contains the Yukie voice patch, which was part of the Maji translation of the separated version of Majikoi A-2 ( ).

Does anybody have it as part of the Majikoi A pack (with translations) or are you maybe able to make it?

Thanks!

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes