Lion44

Aug 10, 2020
Not working for me either. Getting config errors with or without the みなとそふと folder in documents. Also neither system locale nor emulator helps. Running Win 10.

E: Fixed by NOT using the ANSI encoding in Winrar. Though Now I have the problem of being unable to save.
I was having this problem and managed to fix mine. The folder all the files were in was named: Majikoi! Love Me Seriously! A – Special Edition [A1 – A5], I changed it to: Majikoi! Love Me Seriously! A1-A5 and now with JP system locale or Locale Emulator it works (can launch AND save). Apparently it doesn't like characters like []. (I have the みなとそふと folder in docs and used ANSI Jap encoding to extract.)

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I swear i remember playing up to Stacy and lee Route and it was uncensored.
Am i going crazy ? Are all the A versions of the game censored ?

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
I swear i remember playing up to Stacy and lee Route and it was uncensored.
Am i going crazy ? Are all the A versions of the game censored ?
Just checked, I have uncensored (or descensored IIRC) OG Majikoi, S and A series are censored

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
ughhh i wish I had time to play it just like when i was in high school T_T

Can anyone share a full save ? Searched the 19 pages but not sure if I just missed it ahahaha

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
So the older games are uncensored because there are official western versions of the game ? Or were they decensored by fellow coomers ?

k870

Mar 9, 2018
Well, i give up, i tried everything said here and nothing worked, i could play the games individually before, but this collection just refuses to start

Reactions: A.HK and Shibnick

theMorzan

Jul 28, 2017
For whatever reason, for me, on Windows 11, it works like 1 out of 20 times. Does not matter if I run it directly, or through Locale Emulator. It just refuses to launch most of the time. But if you persist, it will launch eventually. Just keep trying.

Last edited:

Enersift

Sep 8, 2019
If you're on windows 11 and still struggling to launch the game, I found a way to successfully open the game 100% of the time (at least on my end). Get Locale Emulator to create a shortcut of the majikoi A exes if you haven't already, then click on the game you want to open and spam enter around 25 times in the span of 2 seconds. That's it, I got no clue why it works but it does. If you spam too much you may get some error messages, you can just ignore them. And if you don't spam enough the game won't launch. If you're too slow the game also won't launch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also took a little screenshot of what it looks like in the task manager(sorted by pid). If you got something that looks like this that means the game will launch.

EDIT : Sasuga I couldn't just let it be like this. I created a simple batch file to launch the games without the need to spam. It's just a FOR loop.
1.Create a .bat file and edit it with notepad or something.
2.Put this in :

for /l %%x in (1,1, *) do (
start **\MajikoiA-1.lnk
)

-For the first * replace with a number of your choice. I found that not all Majikoi A games need to be spammed the same amount, probably it changes in function of the computer state or something. Around 20 works well if you wanna be sure it launches.
-For the second one ** replace with the path to the shortcut locale emulator created. Also make sure the name of the files matches and that it neither have a space nor japanese characters in it.
3.That's it! Save the file and you can now launch the game without spamming.

Since the batch file will execute the exe much faster than you there's more chance of the game throwing errors your way, just like last time you can ignore them.

Last edited:

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
If you're on windows 11 and still struggling to launch the game, I found a way to successfully open the game 100% of the time (at least on my end).
You beautiful bastard, you've done it. I could just kiss you.

By the way, not sure if this is just an issue on my end, but the 2nd line of code doesn't work for me.
Using the code you provided, it just keeps throwing an error saying it can't find the file I've specified. I found that using this instead fixed the issue:

start "" "**\MajikoiA-1.lnk"
(The quotation marks must be added)

PunpunRen

Jul 13, 2021
If you're on windows 11 and still struggling to launch the game, I found a way to successfully open the game 100% of the time (at least on my end). Get Locale Emulator to create a shortcut of the majikoi A exes if you haven't already, then click on the game you want to open and spam enter around 25 times in the span of 2 seconds. That's it, I got no clue why it works but it does. If you spam too much you may get some error messages, you can just ignore them. And if you don't spam enough the game won't launch. If you're too slow the game also won't launch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also took a little screenshot of what it looks like in the task manager(sorted by pid). If you got something that looks like this that means the game will launch.

EDIT : Sasuga I couldn't just let it be like this. I created a simple batch file to launch the games without the need to spam. It's just a FOR loop.
1.Create a .bat file and edit it with notepad or something.
2.Put this in :

for /l %%x in (1,1, *) do (
start **\MajikoiA-1.lnk
)

-For the first * replace with a number of your choice. I found that not all Majikoi A games need to be spammed the same amount, probably it changes in function of the computer state or something. Around 20 works well if you wanna be sure it launches.
-For the second one ** replace with the path to the shortcut locale emulator created. Also make sure the name of the files matches and that it neither have a space nor japanese characters in it.
3.That's it! Save the file and you can now launch the game without spamming.

Since the batch file will execute the exe much faster than you there's more chance of the game throwing errors your way, just like last time you can ignore them.
I did the same but manually, and without locale emulator bc I have system locale in japanese, I just click the exe and spam enter until it opens, it always works

TenkuR700

Nov 18, 2018
So every time I try to start up A1 to A5 I get this error message. I've tried putting it in my exceptions list on antivirus. My computers in local Japanese and I have even tried using a local emulator and running it in administrative mode and still no luck. I also don't know what a debugger is

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes