alexoftime

Apr 2, 2020
You know I've been seeing these for years and now that there's a bundle, I wanna ask is this worth getting into?
Im kinda biased since this was my first "real" VN but its my favorite of all time and since first reading Majikoi i have read over 100+ VNs.

NTRMAESTRO

Jun 13, 2017
What politically motivated changes did he make?
Dude quite literary thought "i wouldn't say i'm homosexual" to be homophobic and inserted his own headcanon, in which he made Momoyo a bisexual, which she is in fact not, and went ahead with it in the translation, both in official and in the fan translation.

How tf is a statement that says "no i'm not homosexual" is homophobic? Leaving even this aside, a translator's job is to be faithful to the original script. He doesn't get to write his own fanfiction in lieu of translation. Localizers are disliked for the same thing.

Don't do this. Don't do this shit. I'm forever grateful for the guy who made the dialogue uncensor patch (what the fuck??? How did we come to the point where we needed an uncensored patch for a goddamn fan translation??) and i wish the best for you. We need more like you.

ldia

Nov 18, 2018
Man it has been quite the ride with the Maji-koi Series. Gonna replay the whole series now to really enjoy the final trek.

Reactions: zero1234

zerooo1997

May 11, 2020
I need help, it doesn't save my games. Do I have to unzip the file with the locale changed to Japanese or do I only change it when I run some .exe? and leave everything in a folder?

aztak

May 20, 2017
Any kind to soul to help me about my problem? Cant start any of the exe files, tried to change the compatibility on properties menu just to obtain black screen when game opens. Have the local enabled and changed the exe gibberish name into A1 A2 and so forth.

Zingth

Oct 30, 2021
For those unable to launch the exe, maybe it's a Windows 11 problem? In Windows 11 I had to repeatedly drop the starting tool (present in installation folder) on the exes to make them work. Even then it was never a consistent process. Got fed up and copied the folder to Windows 7 (32-bit) Virtual Machine and they seem work smoothly.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrslinky

DexLoser

Jul 4, 2019
Does this version not include the A + even if its not translated?
Don't see an A+ exe file so I assume no.

If I had to guess, it was a separate disc in the original bundle release.

Hope someone will translate the A+ disc, just to have the complete experience

SirWyckstroy

Apr 25, 2020
I can't save for some reason

Edit: Managed to fix it by changing the names of the .exe and .pac to the japanese ones and running it with Locale Emulator

Last edited:

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Dude quite literary thought "i wouldn't say i'm homosexual" to be homophobic and inserted his own headcanon, in which he made Momoyo a bisexual, which she is in fact not, and went ahead with it in the translation, both in official and in the fan translation.

How tf is a statement that says "no i'm not homosexual" is homophobic? Leaving even this aside, a translator's job is to be faithful to the original script. He doesn't get to write his own fanfiction in lieu of translation. Localizers are disliked for the same thing.

Don't do this. Don't do this shit. I'm forever grateful for the guy who made the dialogue uncensor patch (what the fuck??? How did we come to the point where we needed an uncensored patch for a goddamn fan translation??) and i wish the best for you. We need more like you.
That is a really bad change and should never have been made, but I was more interested in the politically motivated changes. Maybe it is a cultural thing, but homosexuality is not political to me.

dororo7777

May 17, 2019
After all this years, all Majikoi series is now (almost) fully translated! I really like this franchise for it's world building, battle shonen with power scaling, family and friendship, romance and how they fleshed out it's side character.

Here's hoping for the Margit/Hound Dog Route After and the Majikoi A+ translation.

EDIT : Well shit, I can't launch any of the exe file. Is it my Window 365 compability problem? I've already excluded the exe from my antivirus.

EDIT2: Solve it. I tried using AlphaRom at first, but still not working. After searching for a while, I found out about this app for JP VN. You just need to run it with NTLeas ( ) (It's just an old cracked VN launcher)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not working for me; having this error
1694104487579.png

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes