Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Finally A5 got translated! Now only need to wait for A+... I wonder how long it will take to translate A+
There is also "Ryouken Route After".

Both it and A+ are fairly short and are either mini stories or short after stories for the previously romanced heroines.

No new Majikoi content since like 4 years already in Japan so its easy to assume that unless Majikoi 2 happens the series is over.

Nexal

May 19, 2017
You know I've been seeing these for years and now that there's a bundle, I wanna ask is this worth getting into?

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018

Both it and A+ are fairly short and are either mini stories or short after stories for the previously romanced heroines.

No new Majikoi content since like 4 years already in Japan so its easy to assume that unless Majikoi 2 happens the series is over.
Takahiro are too busy chasing "edgy" sfw fame so probably there won't be any new full game for this series. Ryouken after only happened because it's to celebrate series anniversary.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
You know I've been seeing these for years and now that there's a bundle, I wanna ask is this worth getting into?
If you already played the first two game, Majikoi and Majikoi S, then yes. If not then read Majikoi first and see if you like it or not.

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Ah, okay. I'm not adding the link back to the OP. However, here it is: Clicky.
Overwrite the original Maji Translations patch when prompted.

I haven't downloaded the full game from you (I had the Special edition downloaded long ago) so I can't check if you've updated it there, but at least this standalone patch is based on the original A1-A-4 TL release. The A1-A-5 patch TL includes an updated (typo correction stuff) A-4.
I've gone and updated the dialogue uncensor patch with typo corrections:
Had barely any idea what I was doing so I'm glad it worked first time. I don't think MajiTL released their tools anywhere, did they? Luckily zbspac works for the A games. Edit: Just found the other tools in the other Maji discord that I wasn't in... Well my ver should work ok too so I won't bother redoing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeteHanson

aztak

May 20, 2017
So the download does not have the .exe files to launch the game for some reason, how I am suppose to start it? They are not containted in the zip, were they forgotten?

IAmTheRad

May 6, 2017
So the download does not have the .exe files to launch the game for some reason, how I am suppose to start it? They are not containted in the zip, were they forgotten?
Use winrar or 7zip instead of Windows Explorer.

aztak

May 20, 2017
Ran into another problem, exe files not starting. I tried to change the é▄éÂé▒éóé`ü_éT into A1 or launching it via the local emulator in japanese without sucess.

souldutch

Oct 12, 2019
Anyone can help me, i've problem first with debug error and i just clean install window, Now new problem is "d3dx9_35.dll" i just install DirectX Runtime-End User and got that .dll file but still error again.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020

Sheesh, what a ride it's been.

alexoftime

Apr 2, 2020

Isnt Majikoi IF in developement? or is the announcement site purely a concept art?

Reactions: PunpunRen
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes