Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
All main links include the dialogue uncensor patch, so if you just download the game you will have it. Honestly, I should just remove the link for the uncensor patch at this point.

EDIT: And that's what I did just now. There was no more need to have it up as a separate link, cuz I've already made it a part of the game.
yeah but I already have the game lol, I just wanted the patch

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Is the Majikoi A Plus disc also translated?

Its rather short (around 2-3 hours) so it would be nice if it also got translated for full Majikoi completionism.

Reactions: Leoxsama

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Sarica maybe it's too soon to ask you, but have you read the A5 translation? Does it contain similar translation approach as A4?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Sarica maybe it's too soon to ask you, but have you read the A5 translation? Does it contain similar translation approach as A4?
I play these VNs in Japanese. I don't intend to read the English versions. The only reason I made the uncensor patch for A-4 is because that specific line was brought to my attention by several people. If some of you guys notice something that sounds weird in the A-5 translation, let me know and I'll take a look.

That said, from what I've heard, this translator loves to insert memes into his translations, and we've seen that he's not beyond changing dialogue for ideological reasons. So, I wouldn't be surprised if there are similar changes in A-5.

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
my brother in christ I need one thing and one thing only....
a patch for the Margit after...the hound route harem...I fucking need it!

Footy

Dec 2, 2017
Hi, can someone tell me how can I play it? I unzipped it and it won't let me run any file
I can't seem to run any of the A1-A5 files either.
They simply don't start the game :/

I have already set my system locale to Japanese.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
It's Finished. A5 is done. What a Journey.
I still remember last time i checked the progress bar i saw this picture = 1693868381304.png
Been waiting for Margit after story for [Redacted] Years.. But it's finally today.

Phear

Aug 16, 2017
Yeah, I'll just wait a bit more, these games are known for being a pain in the ass to work. I keep getting a message that it failed to load some sort of config file that supposedly should exist "somewhere". I downloaded it directly into a folder that is excluded from Defender's bullshit so at least it's not that.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes