Dark765

May 7, 2020
Using a VPN shouldn't matter. I don't know why you have that problem. It runs fine for me.
EDIT: Did you try redownloading the game? I know that's a long shot, but still.
i just did using mega instead racaty and still nothing opens i see it on my task manager than disappear when windows problem reporting appears. Might have to download Indvidual now and just a-4 wont be played :( or you think it still won't open?

Dark765

May 7, 2020
The translation patch works only for the "Full Edition" or whatever it's called. It won't work on individual releases, if that's what you mean, I'm sad to say.
i download a1 a2 a3 Indvidual's and they work fine Nows. Also i currently downloading a-5 and looking for a-4 so i can test them. Have you used onlyhgames before since that the only site that has a-4 stand-alone and sadly sukebei and f95 didn't have it either :(

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I have been slamming my head against a fucking wall. Excluding the files for A1 through A5 do fucking nothing, as others here have said. They opened once for me and now it doesn't matter how many times I try to launch them, they fail to fucing work. The launcher itself works as do the settings, but as of the latest version of windows 11 for me and the other people further back on this thread, they refuse to play.

Edit: Okay after dragging and dropping the StartUpTool.exe to them over and over for A1-A5, A5 randomly started, then none of them would work again until I brute forced A4 to work by dropping startuptool on it again and again and spam clicking it.

Edit 2: I got A4 to launch this time without startuptool, but it took like 2 minutes of contsant clicking then just a double click. I think it might be something time related to the engine after closing it down it has a soft quit time period before it closes all the way down or can be launched again maybe? Idk I will keep trying for A1-A3 and see. I don't see the engine running in task manager after I close the games, so Idk if that's actually it.

Edit 3: Okay so A4 now starts up immediately and instantly after closing, but A1-A3 are fucked and I can't get them to open no matter what. There's no rhyme or reason to this shit.

Last edited:

Dark765

May 7, 2020
I have been slamming my head against a fucking wall. Excluding the files for A1 through A5 do fucking nothing, as others here have said. They opened once for me and now it doesn't matter how many times I try to launch them, they fail to fucing work. The launcher itself works as do the settings, but as of the latest version of windows 11 for me and the other people further back on this thread, they refuse to play.

Edit: Okay after dragging and dropping the StartUpTool.exe to them over and over for A1-A5, A5 randomly started, then none of them would work again until I brute forced A4 to work by dropping startuptool on it again and again and spam clicking it.

Edit 2: I got A4 to launch this time without startuptool, but it took like 2 minutes of contsant clicking then just a double click. I think it might be something time related to the engine after closing it down it has a soft quit time period before it closes all the way down or can be launched again maybe? Idk I will keep trying for A1-A3 and see. I don't see the engine running in task manager after I close the games, so Idk if that's actually it.

Edit 3: Okay so A4 now starts up immediately and instantly after closing, but A1-A3 are fucked and I can't get them to open no matter what. There's no rhyme or reason to this shit.
did u download them in Indvidual's or the all together one since i had problems when they were all in one folder

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
did u download them in Indvidual's or the all together one since i had problems when they were all in one folder
Where is the separate download for them without being in the same folder? I was only able to grab all of them at once in the same folder.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Don't download A-5. That one doesn't have a translation yet. And A-4, I don't know where to find it, sorry.
Apparently there is now... it is on VNDB, is a little weird to get since you save an image as a zip to get it.

edit: nvm it is a partial tl.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
wait, did they abandon the a5? i dont see the progress for a5

EDIT: and the majikoi fandisc of a series/a plus disk? what's in there? is it majikoi, majikoi S, a1-a5 combined? and some additional routes? im confused. i've only played from the base game to a-5. is there another sequel or after story?

EDIT: margit's hound team. i thought it was in a5

Last edited:

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
yes i press it and it not save it, i reinstall like 2 or 3 time :KappaPride:
if still can't, try this

the prequel majide S doesnt work for me. i downloaded the other majides there around 2017 or 2018 it is all working perfectly fine. turn off the antivirus when downloading, extracting, installing. run the game (or each depends on how many you want to download) first before turning the antivirus on again.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
is there an alt site of where i could buy this? jap site is not available in my country. i've tried using vpn it worked but the transaction was invalid.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes