dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021

here's the full margit+ full hound translation patch. change the "png" to "zip"

E.G ( for example)
maji.png -> maji.zip

and extract the rar/zip and copy the update5.pac file into game directory where update1.pac-update4.pac files are located

Last edited:
Reactions: Noobeginner

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Look like A5 is already 85% done in a next few month should release really looking forward to it stop reading this one at A-1 since i want to go all of it at once
Isn't the translator still the same guy who made Momoyo say she's bi when the original Japanese had her saying she's not lesbian because he found that homophobic or something, prompting OP making a patch to correct the mistranslation? If that's the case, I have some concern over the translation not respecting the original work, and is changed to fit the translator's belief.

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Isn't the translator still the same guy who made Momoyo say she's bi when the original Japanese had her saying she's not lesbian because he found that homophobic or something, prompting OP making a patch to correct the mistranslation? If that's the case, I have some concern over the translation not respecting the original work, and is changed to fit the translator's belief.
idk anything about that but sorry if i offend anyone tbh i rather have any human translation to no translation/mtl anyday and those stuff other people can fix it and it go quite fast too compare to actual translator job, unless translator did massive script change ( doubt it that far ) i'm already grateful that the guy translate all those A series

protator

Jun 3, 2018
It's kinda funny. I consider it the right move to "correct" the original translation - translations should be as literal as localisation allows - but Momoyo is totally Bi. Because that's how she acts throughout all installments of the series. She shows interest and flirts aggressively with everything with boobs but completely ignores all males except the protag.
Neither the fact that she rejected one girl romantically nor the fact that she isn't willing to openly call herself a lesbian is proof that she's straight. She's simply not giving a straight answer. Which is telling in and of itself and perfectly in line with her depiction up to that point imo.
Aaanyway, happy to finally get my hands on A4. Another year or two and the collection will be complete^^.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
but Momoyo is totally Bi.
I'm not sure about that, she just plays and entertains girls. This is probably because boys around her aren't just manly enough to her (it doesn't help she's an absolute juggernaut that will intimidate any guy). Shouichi is the only one worthy but he's not interested in romance until that single moment in Momoyo's route, and Yamato is her "brother" but she was disappointed when he forgot about his ambition. I think Momoyo explained this herself in the VN, but I don't remember when.

Also, on localization. I have come to dislike localization as a type of translation. Trying to mold the piece of work to fit better in the target language is silly IMO. Take Majikoi for example, it's a Japanese work, written by Japanese, for Japanese, the work is impregned in Japanese (culture etc...). The Japanese particularities of the work is also part of the work, not some accessory you can just replace with another country's particularities. As you are one bothering to read another country's work, it burdens on you to familiarize that country way of thinking/culture (as the work is most likely influenced by those anyway). The resulting work may sounds goofy in your language, but it probably has an explanation found in the original language (bonus point to the translator making a note about it).

naime1105

Sep 24, 2018
kinda sad it's gonna be over after a-5, waiting for this game to be translated for years has been really fun...

MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
kinda sad it's gonna be over after a-5, waiting for this game to be translated for years has been really fun...
unless they announced that they are done translating majikoi after A-5 they COULD potentially attempt to translate ryuuhen and A+ so all hope's not lost yet.

Reactions: naime1105

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
any chance of a reupload for the Dialogue Uncensor Patch?
the link got nuked.
All main links include the dialogue uncensor patch, so if you just download the game you will have it. Honestly, I should just remove the link for the uncensor patch at this point.

EDIT: And that's what I did just now. There was no more need to have it up as a separate link, cuz I've already made it a part of the game.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes