Hellhound22

Mar 23, 2019
Encountering a bug/crash whenever I start up the game (launcher works, just none of the game). I get a message that says "A debugger has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restart your program." and then it just shuts down. Tried the workaround in the OP which said to add it to the exclusions on my anti-virus and that didn't fix it.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
the files are not there anymore please help
The ANONFILES, GDRIVE and UPLOADHAVEN links work just fine.

I'll add more mirrors soon.

EDIT: Okay, that should hopefully be enough mirrors, for now at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: holimoliXD
Feb 2, 2019
small question but anyone has a guide for A-4? just wondering
Better late than never.
In green = right choice / In red = wrong choice.

Though, Lin Chong Route is really easy. The choice are pretty obvious and only 3 choice at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mr_Magus

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Finished A4, Homura route wasn't really interesting to me unfortunately. Lin Chong was much better. Also it leaves path to possible sequel/alternate path, a Shi Wengong route and also uncover this mysterious "M" guy that tricked both clan. A5 and A plus doesn't seem to cover either I think?

I wonder if Minato soft has plan to do more Majikoi stuff, I can imagine some burnout from milking this franchise, but Majikoi world is so entertaining that I want more. I'd like some after story of certain A routes, like for example Seiso route.

Dark765

May 7, 2020
hey none of games open i click it and check with task manager. they close immediately then get problem report which say nexas stop working. Is this because i am on windows 11 or is it something in the files?

Dark765

May 7, 2020
hey none of games open i click it and check with task manager. they close immediately then get problem report which say nexas stop working. Is this because i am on windows 11 or is it something in the files?
I deleted and reinstalled nothing works, and all exe are exluced in mcafee expect lancher.exe should i just download them Indvidual

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes