4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

LordLegion

Jun 18, 2017
thanks for the game, but there is no guide to unlock the scenes, is that I am already playing twice and I still cannot get one or the gallery unlocked?

LordLegion

Jun 18, 2017
It’s a complete visual novel, but the fan disc have not been officially localized.
I ask if I need to download something else to be able to see the scenes because I already used it once and followed the path of the sister but I did not see any scenes +18.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
I ask if I need to download something else to be able to see the scenes because I already used it once and followed the path of the sister but I did not see any scenes +18.
Theres the extra section in the main menu after completing a route.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Why is the text so scrunched up and overlapping on text boxes in this? That's not the way the screenshots look. How do I fix it?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
example.png

Is it because of this font? It won't let me change it like it's the only font the game has and it overlaps horribly and is very distracting.

HydroidUmbra

Oct 14, 2017
is this a different version of the original ? I played it a few years earlier and recently got an external SSD so i wanted to add my favorite VN series first and foremost to it but after playing the opening i feel as though the translation is a little different. like the hermit crabs for instance I could swear their names were yadon and karin, but instead he calls them hermy and crabba. Am I crazy ?

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes