4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know that it's not the version in the OP, did you read what I said? I want to play the legally bought steam version but get the patch for free.
I'll type this slowly.......

The Steam patch won't be uploaded here because this isn't the Steam version. The patch is useless here.

Lemonov

Mar 5, 2020
I'll type this slowly.......

The Steam patch won't be uploaded here because this isn't the Steam version. The patch is useless here.
The similar patch was uploaded in the Muv-Luv topic, despite the version there being pre patched.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
JAST USA release is utterly fucked for some reason. It's actually even worse than it seems (see example below). But still, it seems that quality is better overall. Is there a way to fix it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok so it seems the font thingie (MotoyaLMaruM.ttf) didn't load up properly (although it seemed like it did). You probably have to install this font into your system font storage manually if you have this problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: arcticgale

raven1694

Oct 23, 2017
JAST USA release is utterly fucked for some reason. It's actually even worse than it seems (see example below). But still, it seems that quality is better overall. Is there a way to fix it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok so it seems the font thingie (MotoyaLMaruM.ttf) didn't load up properly (although it seemed like it did). You probably have to install this font into your system font storage manually if you have this problem.
How did you find the MotoyalmaruM font and how did you get it to work? My friend is getting this issue and I have never encountered this before.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
You any of you think that the fan discs and sequel would ever have western releases uncensored?

frostyguy300

Sep 11, 2018
How did you find the MotoyalmaruM font and how did you get it to work? My friend is getting this issue and I have never encountered this before.
You just have to open up (MotoyaLMaruM, Should be in your Majikoi download location) And Then simply install the Font

Reactions: bakasto
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes