• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Can anyone clarify if the game share here Majikoi! Love Me Seriously! - JAST Version is it a dlc or is it the complete game

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can anyone clarify if the game share here Majikoi! Love Me Seriously! - JAST Version is it a dlc or is it the complete game
There is no dlc.

There are 2 main games and, so far, 3 translated fan disks.

This is the full game.

Reactions: Igneel1

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Still can’t believe no one uploaded the Jast USA version of the uncensored HCGs.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
I finished the final route but I can’t get to these two scenes. Had Jast USA removed them?

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Lol Jast I guess doesn't actually put a short timer on their cdn links, so have another installer in case gdrive isn't working for whatever reason.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will this work out of the box or do i need to do anything else? Also the voice restoration patch linked on vndb is not included in this, i would assume, right? I will have to download that seperately if thats the case, then. Thank you! For the share and it would be great if the op could get updated with those links. Even if nobody wants them, there are out there and should get put on to the first page of this thread, now.

Edit: Wait the op got updated? So the old fan tl was just overwritten with the JAST one, now? Did anybody even check the quality of both versions yet? I can not seem to find side by side image comparisons for one, btw. So why not have both versions in the op and clearly mark which is the fan tl and which is the official one? Also.. according to a thread on vndb and a reply form somone claiming to have worked on the qa for the official JAST TL, there still seems to be issues in this rls, do they still patch it? Thread link .

Last edited:
Reactions: FFTW

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Does anyone has compressed version cause my download gets crashed after reaching 4gb???
If its on mega, most browsers crash after 4 gbs idk why, you need to get the mega sync app for windows and get it that way, i would recommend downloading from anything but mega if you download from your browser

slurpjurp

May 20, 2020
Hey, I remember watching the anime (Majikoi-Oh! Samurai Girls) of this when it came out! I never knew it was an eroge lol. Glad I get to re-experience this again. Thanks for posting!

Apr 27, 2018
If its on mega, most browsers crash after 4 gbs idk why, you need to get the mega sync app for windows and get it that way, i would recommend downloading from anything but mega if you download from your browser
Ya i figured it out but thanks anyway:D

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes