• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Same here.
Some others chapters of the game have broken text as well...

Found how to solve this problem. You need to download Yandere patch (their translation) and just install it in to the game folder. Patch overwrites broken parts, it seams, and the text can be readed again.

P.S.: would be nice if thread author would fix his files, or, at the very list, include in the top post how they can be fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: spongebob0

SaiAngeli

Mar 20, 2020
Same here.
Some others chapters of the game have broken text as well...

Found how to solve this problem. You need to download Yandere patch (their translation) and just install it in to the game folder. Patch overwrites broken parts, it seams, and the text can be readed again.

P.S.: would be nice if thread author would fix his files, or, at the very list, include in the top post how they can be fixed.
What patch?? Theres nothing included

SaiAngeli

Mar 20, 2020
installed the version someone posted in the comments for the official translation and it seems like voices are missing even if i put the pacs in the folder

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
What patch?? Theres nothing included
Go to VNDB site, find there game and through the game version pick eng full translation from Yandere translator group. Follow external link to Yandere Translations site. From there download translation patch and install it in the game directory.

Reactions: Whifferman

abominable

Nov 26, 2020
Hey guys, Ive also been experiencing the weird text spacing thing, and Ive got the english patch (sans the crack that was made long ago) but how do I install? I set it to install in the game folder but when I get to the part where I can choose to install the main patch, the decensored images or both, I cant enable either of em. Would appreciate any suggestions on this.

Ivanz_

Mar 3, 2019
- this patch fix the font problem and its included uncensored fan version which they make so why not try it yourself~

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Oh i have something for those who were still on the fence regarding which version to play.
got posted in the game forum on

Also you can use the fan tl script file in the JAST version too, just as an fyi.
Have fun guys!

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
I know this is going to be a weird tangent. But man some of the shit this game says is so fucking wrong lol .. Like there's a scene with one of the heroines who talks about her ancestor dying for a just cause during the siege of Stalingrad. I could handle this if she was Russian but she's fucking GERMAN lol. I don't know if this is a case of revisionist history. But I was like woah woah woah HOLD on there boyo .. She's proud of her Nazi great grandpappy? That's ..

Not that I can't laugh it off it's just a game after all.

Reactions: Redtheman

Lemonov

Mar 5, 2020
Why would you need the steam patch for an already 18+ JAST version?
I was about to ask for it too, actually.
I want to play the steam verion, but nobody has posted a link to the patch (and I'm not paying for it since it has no regional pricing).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was about to ask for it too, actually.
I want to play the steam verion, but nobody has posted a link to the patch (and I'm not paying for it since it has no regional pricing).
Steam patch wouldn't work with this version, this is the JAST version. It's already got adult content.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes