• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Anybody know if the translators are gonna go back and finish this one when they finish translating the A-routes?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Played the first one I think in it's entirity. Haven't tried the rest as thoroughly, but it's less of an AVN and more of a AAFS. Adult anime friend simulator. All these chars really have that much going on.

listss

Jan 15, 2020
Was having trouble find this on other websites, surprised that the game was here! Also being the weirdo that I am, is it possible to take out the English translations for the game? Was going to use this game to practice my Japanese
EDIT: Just checked the files, I'ma guess it's a hard no

Last edited:

0mn0

Feb 27, 2019
Majikoi! Love Me Seriously! - JAST Version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I purchased this to share with f95zone. If you reupload it, please credit me. Thanks.

Last edited:

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Somewhere somehow there must be uncensored Jast USA HCG of this eroge on the internet to download from.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Majikoi! Love Me Seriously! - JAST Version

I purchased this to share with f95zone. If you reupload it, please credit me. Thanks.

Thank you

Reactions: 0mn0

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
I read this like 5 or 6 years ago. Story is lenghty but really good and fun. MC is amazing, you'll like him.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Has someone thought of extracting the uncensored HCG from the Jast USA version and upload somewhere?

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
Are mod going to update the first page with the new translation ? Or at least mention that there is a second translation in the first page ?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Are mod going to update the first page with the new translation ? Or at least mention that there is a second translation in the first page ?
I wonder how diferent the translation is though.

Since i know that the team who fan translated the vn originally is the one that worked on the jast version.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes