4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

YamatoEX

May 2, 2018
Did something happen for some reason Majikoi become free in Minato Store Majikoi 0 Yen.PNG
Should I try bought it?

Last edited:

Acnolgesh321

Jan 27, 2020
So how do i actually play it? I click on start up tool and get a presumably Japanese thing come up and no matter what i try I cant get onto the game.
1586683910352.png

J I N X

Jun 24, 2018
the fandisc A3 been translated, sory if wrong thread but can anyone share here? erogedownload dont have mirror it pain to download there XD

spaceguy100

Aug 7, 2018
bro, I came into this thread to see how to run the game, but it seems like acnolgesh had the same problem as me. does anybody know how to solve this problem or nah?

throwaway0079

Jun 22, 2017
I would like to inform anyone that has this problem, what I'm finding out about the start up tool, I've discovered that you can click on the Japanese on the top left, which leads to what's shown on the screen shot. if ya click on the first button, i believe it registers the settings ya have selected on the previous window. aka instead of it being in Japanese, i saw it in English. so with this info I've been fiddling around with the start up tool. I'm not a tech savey person, nor do i know any Japanese. but what I've done so far with it is, A run the start up tool with admin, B started the exe file through the start up tool, and C tried most of the settings in the start up tool. none of this has worked so far. so i hope a more generally smart person, or a person that could read Japanese. could find the way to help with the problem.
I never thought I would comment on this site, but rename the executable that's in Japanese and replace the dot before "exe" with a period, like in the picture at the end.

Reactions: Pablotron

Acnolgesh321

Jan 27, 2020
I never thought I would comment on this site, but rename the executable that's in Japanese and replace the dot before "exe" with a period, like in the picture at the end.
Thanks man been wanting to play this for a while and it finally works now. I feel so stupid as the solution is so simple but it all worked out in the end.

Reactions: throwaway0079
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes