• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Finhir

May 5, 2020
Someone please help me :(

This keeps showing up everytime I run the .exe files, I've set my locale to Japanese and even use a Locale Emulator. I've also reinstalled once to see if something was wrong at my first installation. I've downloaded the torrent attachment file. Please please help!

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Someone please help me :(

This keeps showing up everytime I run the .exe files, I've set my locale to Japanese and even use a Locale Emulator. I've also reinstalled once to see if something was wrong at my first installation. I've downloaded the torrent attachment file. Please please help!
did you download the file it's asking you for?

Tetraswift13

Jun 8, 2020
Hmm, I'm getting the same issues that Finhir is getting. But I have DirectX so how do I access the game? I've turned the exe into .exe instead and it's still asking for that specific file. Mind explaining what the file is?

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Hmm, I'm getting the same issues that Finhir is getting. But I have DirectX so how do I access the game? I've turned the exe into .exe instead and it's still asking for that specific file. Mind explaining what the file is?
Try watching this video:

killerpuggs

Aug 26, 2017
I need help!
I've done every thing I can think of and I still cant play. (I am still fairly new to this)
I have already pressed all of the buttons on the StartUpTool, and I have Japanese locale already.
View attachment 147468
this happed to me as well all u have to do to fix it is right click on the exe file and click on rename, delete the dot inbetween the japanese characters and the word exe and place A fullstop there and it will turn into the exe file.

Reactions: Thaddaeus
Mar 13, 2018
Links to those programs are attached below if you need them.
it opened once, then it showed the same message
it says the games version on the top, does it need an update?
It doesnt matter what locale i run the game with it shows the exact same message

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2018
The exe name is wrong. There should not be symbols like in your screenshot. See if you changed your system locale to Japanese correctly - or use Locale Emulator.
ive been using locale emmulator ever sience i got the game this just started happening recenly

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
No need to use the torrent, the application is at the bottom (縺セ縺倥%縺) but you need to rename it. change it to .exe instead of the Japanese symbol used that isnt a period. Once you change it to 縺セ縺倥%縺.exe, the icon changes and the game opens just fine.
Hero

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes