VN Ren'Py Completed Make Me Happy [v1.0] [Dimajio333]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I don't think so. A cuckold likes to see the woman having sex with others. Netorare is just cheating.
Well, I knew that would start a conversation about what netorare (NTR) is or isn't, what cuckolding is or isn't. NTR is broader than cheating. Using the term 'NTR' to refer to all three types (netorare/netorase/netorari) is generally accepted and is used on this site. Cuckolding falls within those categories (Japanese versus Western concepts). For better or worse, that is why the 'netorare' label is used here.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Well, I knew that would start a conversation about what netorare (NTR) is or isn't, what cuckolding is or isn't. NTR is broader than cheating. Using the term 'NTR' to refer to all three types (netorare/netorase/netorari) is generally accepted and is used on this site. Cuckolding falls within those categories (Japanese versus Western concepts). For better or worse, that is why the 'netorare' label is used here.
You just got trolled.

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2577872

Overview:
A short novel in the NTR genre.
A married couple cannot conceive a child for a long time, which makes both of them very upset.
What or who can help them? The choice is yours.

This is the first part of the game, which will consist of two parts.
If you avoid NTR, you can consider the game already completed

Thread Updated: 2023-06-22
Release Date: 2023-06-22
Developer: Dimajio333
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2577953 View attachment 2577946 View attachment 2577947 View attachment 2577950 View attachment 2577954 View attachment 2577949 View attachment 2577951 View attachment 2577945 View attachment 2577952

Dimajio333, thank you for a tender yet gut-wrenching true lifelike story. The wife (I named Ophelia) is absolutely beautiful, sexy, and very desirable. The husband, a poor guy, couldn't impregnate his wife and discovered his cuckold and sharing fetishes as he and his wife explored options for getting pregnant. Unfortunately for him, she discovered her love for a bigger cock and a longer-lasting lover, leading to the destruction of the couple's marriage. (or is it?) Am I reading your message to us correctly, that this was only Part 1? and that Part 2 will be following shortly or in the future?

I have downloaded your other games, but, I fear that they won't compare to this one. I played this one from start to finish non-stop, I couldn't put it down.

If there is a Part 2 to this story I'm hoping that the husband becomes an obedient husband to the wife and becomes addicted to cleaning her out with his mouth after her affairs and even cleans her lovers as well at her request. He doesn't mind because he is pleasing her and knows it is the closest he will get to savoring his wife's delicious pussy. On top of that, he has also become addicted to the musky, sexy, tart mixture of her pussy juices and her lover's semen. He would take the kids for a walk while Mommy has her affairs and be back in time to clean up both lovers, even swallowing a load from her lover, if he still has anything left.

The English could use a little work, but, it's very passable. The only real thing that is missing is animation and for your stories to last longer.

Thank you, for this memorable story, and here's hoping for a Part 2.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dimajio333

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Dimajio333, thank you for a tender yet gut-wrenching true lifelike story. The wife (I named Ophelia) is absolutely beautiful, sexy, and very desirable. The husband, a poor guy, couldn't impregnate his wife and discovered his cuckold and sharing fetishes as he and his wife explored options for getting pregnant. Unfortunately for him, she discovered her love for a bigger cock and a longer-lasting lover, leading to the destruction of the couple's marriage. (or is it?) Am I reading your message to us correctly, that this was only Part 1? and that Part 2 will be following shortly or in the future?

I have downloaded your other games, but, I fear that they won't compare to this one. I played this one from start to finish non-stop, I couldn't put it down.

If there is a Part 2 to this story I'm hoping that the husband becomes an obedient husband to the wife and becomes addicted to cleaning her out with his mouth after her affairs and even cleans her lovers as well at her request. He doesn't mind because he is pleasing her and knows it is the closest he will get to savoring his wife's delicious pussy. On top of that, he has also become addicted to the musky, sexy, tart mixture of her pussy juices and her lover's semen. He would take the kids for a walk while Mommy has her affairs and be back in time to clean up both lovers, even swallowing a load from her lover, if he still has anything left.

The English could use a little work, but, it's very passable. The only real thing that is missing is animation and for your stories to last longer.

Thank you, for this memorable story, and here's hoping for a Part 2.
The third "book" in his collection that started with Permission, then Make Me Happy, is Pineapple Express. It is a netorare game based on raceplay.

Zent7

Sep 30, 2018

Since the game is tag completed, I take it both route is done?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021

Since the game is tag completed, I take it both route is done?
Yes, that was an old note that applied to the first part that was posted. The game is complete. If you choose to avoid NTR, your game will end midway through the game before the rest of the story is told.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Does anyone know of another game where the wife gets pregnant by another man because the husband can't have children?
There is an older game where the wife forces a threesome with her sister so the husband will allow her to have a threesome with his friend so she can get pregnant. I have it but can't remember the name. If I find it I'll post the name. Someone here will probably know what it is.

Reactions: Yelow Submarine
Aug 20, 2023
There is an older game where the wife forces a threesome with her sister so the husband will allow her to have a threesome with his friend so she can get pregnant. I have it but can't remember the name. If I find it I'll post the name. Someone here will probably know what it is.
Thank you friend! If anyone knows, post here... =P

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
And here's another pre-set NTR, now a permanent fixture on this forum, you want a game that's easy to program and play, here are the NTRs, the usual cliché, ask your friend to help you have a child, the usual castrated MC with the usual slutty wife, the result is done, Wife runs away with lover with whom she has a child, hahahahhaha

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes