Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
dunno how did you take it but i did mean it as a compliment, what i did mean is exactly that if it did have a milf you will skyrocked more audience and patreons.
Yeah, but it doesn't work with the story, she was never intended to be a "sexual character". Also I don't really enjoy the parent stuff, hence my focus on siblings.
I could always add more fetishes into any game, but I'm not really keen on doing it if it's just to gain patrons because it's just going to feel awkward.
"Oh mom, I forgive you. Okay thanks son, I forgive you too, let's have sex. Okay... Wait what?"

But thanks for the compliment, even if I don't quite understand it. :D

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Bought the toy and 3 bottles wine just in case... thus, friday, saturday came and went 2 times. Somethings not clicking. But like it my last save is from December after that march and now... Blah. Saw her in shower more times an nothing, by pool with twins alot and nothing. Maybe a save thats not messed up should come with it of prior or 2 before this release.
but have fun everyone :unsure:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
But thanks for the compliment, even if I don't quite understand it
the compliment is that nowadays (me included) usually patrons devs that have nice milfs and usually games with all the way incest meaning including the mom,aunts etc. If you take a look to almost all the devs in the popular fórum they almost all have milfs .
I understand if this cant be added in this game for reasons of story,plot etc (it doenst have to be the mom exactly, aunt also works in many games xD).

After all you have started to make this game a long time ago by now and is crazy that you dont have a larger audience, the writing and renders are pretty well done.
Guess life in itself is never fair :unsure:

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Bought the toy and 3 bottles wine just in case... thus, friday, saturday came and went 2 times. Somethings not clicking. But like it my last save is from December after that march and now... Blah. Saw her in shower more times an nothing, by pool with twins alot and nothing. Maybe a save thats not messed up should come with it of prior or 2 before this release.
but have fun everyone :unsure:
Saves are only broken by errors or crash to menu. All logic and save bug should work as I've worked pretty hard to make sure people's saves don't get messed up because of my mistakes.
The only way to mess up a save is if you change variables and try to "cheat".
I also have no idea where you are in the game, so it makes it difficult to give any sort of help.

the compliment is that nowadays (me included) usually patrons devs that have nice milfs and usually games with all the way incest meaning including the mom,aunts etc. If you take a look to almost all the devs in the popular fórum they almost all have milfs .
I understand if this cant be added in this game for reasons of story,plot etc (it doenst have to be the mom exactly, aunt also works in many games xD).

After all you have started to make this game a long time ago by now and is crazy that you dont have a larger audience, the writing and renders are pretty well done.
Guess life in itself is never fair :unsure:
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of "milfs", but I am very aware that this is a huge fetish for a lot of people.
I think it's a combination of things, things I'm slowly working to improve to make the game a bit more appealing.
Things like making it more obvious what to do and when to do it, adding in more content for the early game, redoing a lot of the early renders because they look like shit, etc, etc...
The quirky fetishes and personalities also don't float well with a lot of people, the boobs being a prime example and Mark's personality has gotten a lot of uhm... let's call it "feedback"...
It's just not a game made to appeal to a wide audience, there are ways to do that, but it's not really something I'm interested in. I just want to do my thing and I just hope people who actually like my stuff are willing to support me.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
redoing a lot of the early renders because they look like shit, etc, etc...
Now that the idea of redoing renders is now open, Maybe you could change Sarah's hair for some scenes too, Not exactly change, but her looks when her hair is down and not tied, like for example in Shower scene, swimming in the getaway scene, it does make sense right for a girl to untie her hair (So that there is different looks of Sarah)

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Now that the idea of redoing renders is now open, Maybe you could change Sarah's hair for some scenes too, Not exactly change, but her looks when her hair is down and not tied, like for example in Shower scene, swimming in the getaway scene, it does make sense right for a girl to untie her hair (So that there is different looks of Sarah)
It would be doable, but not really something I've given much thought to.
Also the scene you're referencing will not be re-rendered, while they're not perfect I deem them to be of decent quality, as opposed to some of the very early work I did. Most of the swimming and shower scenes happen later in the game.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
It would be doable, but not really something I've given much thought to.
Also the scene you're referencing will not be re-rendered, while they're not perfect I deem them to be of decent quality, as opposed to some of the very early work I did. Most of the swimming and shower scenes happen later in the game.
Well it's just an example, I just said that to make it sense that a girl normally untie her hair every time she will take a bath, bedtime, swimming so maybe could use that in the later scenes like you what you mentioned

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
what are the final exam answers?
You don't need them to continue the story. If you want them they're in this thread somewhere.
Well it's just an example, I just said that to make it sense that a girl normally untie her hair every time she will take a bath, bedtime, swimming so maybe could use that in the later scenes like you what you mentioned
Sure, I get what you're saying. I just haven't really considered it. It'd add some realism but it's not something I'm terribly concerned with at this moment.
The text is too low and the font is too thin
You can change the font type in the preferences.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
For some reason I can't get past 20 affection with Jenny, the only scene she'll get the +affection symbol is in the living room on weekends, but she gets +0 and won't increase.

Am I missing something?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
For some reason I can't get past 20 affection with Jenny, the only scene she'll get the +affection symbol is in the living room on weekends, but she gets +0 and won't increase.

Am I missing something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have an exclamation mark for bathroom/Sarah. Till now a peek was available. Now only "leave"? It happend after dildo scene with Sarah. What´s the reason for?

Yuzuhara

Apr 14, 2019
Is there anymore content after I reach 141 energy and maxed out affection with Sarah, J&J, and Helen? Their affection levels are 55, 40, 40, and 35.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Is there anymore content after I reach 141 energy and maxed out affection with Sarah, J&J, and Helen? Their affection levels are 55, 40, 40, and 35.
Check you achievement list, if there are any listed as numbers rather than text, then you still have stuff left.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Okay now I got Helen at 27 out of 35 and won't rise with activities. What am I missing?

Edit: Got it, Parkstuff.

Reactions: Fasder

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Can you now bang one of the twins ? I mean not in an orgy type. I mean swinging or just casual 1 on 1

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes