Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Can someone provide final exam question answers ?
You don't need them to progress the story, but they are posted somewhere in this thread.
anyone got a walkthrough for latest version
The latest version of the "walkthrough" now known as documentation, is in the game folder.
"replaced renders" ? does that mean old saves will not work ?
No.
They are just replaced renders, it does not affect saves.
what i need to do to trigger the new content some help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belnick and qq47

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
reading the change log, my interpretation is that there's no new content (progression) to the story line from between 0.12.07 to 0.13.07 or am I wrong?

Last edited:

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Last version of this I played was version 10.04(squashed). None of my old saves are working with the latest version (13.07). I don't care about starting over since it's been a while, I just thought I should mention it in the thread just in case.

Reactions: Alteni

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so tried a bit again, this game need a hint system, I think i did 1 month in game and I did 3 new things? main story 27/45

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
reading the change log, my interpretation is that there's no new content (progression) to the story line from between 0.12.07 to 0.13.07 or am I wrong?
You're wrong.
Last version of this I played was version 10.04(squashed). None of my old saves are working with the latest version (13.07). I don't care about starting over since it's been a while, I just thought I should mention it in the thread just in case.
Check the Known issues spoiler in OP, they might help.
so tried a bit again, this game need a hint system, I think i did 1 month in game and I did 3 new things? main story 27/45
Check chapter on your incomplete scenes and go to the documentation to figure out what you need to do.
Generally speaking all you need to do is to hit the marks in the stat/affection menus, E.G. 25 if it says 10/25. When that happens it will readjust and some new scenes will be available/trigger.

Reactions: trauts

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I think there is at leas tone new sotry event in 13.07 because to my knowledge I had completed all the main events in 12.07 and when i loaded up the new build and checked I was one short which I later got after grinding through about a week or so of game time

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You're wrong.

Check the Known issues spoiler in OP, they might help.

Check chapter on your incomplete scenes and go to the documentation to figure out what you need to do.
Generally speaking all you need to do is to hit the marks in the stat/affection menus, E.G. 25 if it says 10/25. When that happens it will readjust and some new scenes will be available/trigger.
Blonde 55/55
Jenny 40/40
jenna 40/40
helen 35/35

have no clue what will trigger them to the next level like 56/60 or something
tried reading that "info" but it does not help me at all, something about eating the blonde ass`? no not done that lol

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I think there is at leas tone new sotry event in 13.07 because to my knowledge I had completed all the main events in 12.07 and when i loaded up the new build and checked I was one short which I later got after grinding through about a week or so of game time
One story scene, and one side "quest".

Blonde 55/55
Jenny 40/40
jenna 40/40
helen 35/35

have no clue what will trigger them to the next level like 56/60 or something
tried reading that "info" but it does not help me at all, something about eating the blonde ass`? no not done that lol

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
One story scene, and one side "quest".

got strap on and wine, 3 days new non sex scene then stuck again so I think ioi got what you mean before, I need the walktrugh and use that to compare what missing in game, like a cheat sheet
but why is game 13.07 and walktrugh only 12.07 if it is required to decrypt the info of what is missing for you to do ?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
got strap on and wine, 3 days new non sex scene then stuck again so I think ioi got what you mean before, I need the walktrugh and use that to compare what missing in game, like a cheat sheet
but why is game 13.07 and walktrugh only 12.07 if it is required to decrypt the info of what is missing for you to do ?

Because that version doesn't exist yet and you're still playing content from 0.07 and 0.08 so it doesn't really matter to you.
In the case for others. Testing tends to be more effective if the player doesn't know what to do, so I delay the new version of the documentation by a week after release.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
setting_up_work_with_sarah = true
I changed it to false and loaded save and suddenly a new text popped up about a birthday party
could have been a messed up save file? I remember now that list time I played I messed about in the same file to see if it could trigger any sex :p
anyway gonna stop posting today, thx for helping

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
setting_up_work_with_sarah = true
I changed it to false and loaded save and suddenly a new text popped up about a birthday party
could have been a messed up save file? I remember now that list time I played I messed about in the same file to see if it could trigger any sex :p
anyway gonna stop posting today, thx for helping
Yeah, don't mess with the variables unless you know what you're doing, they will make things not work. If you want sexy time, patience is key.

Reactions: Belnick

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I try to do anal stuff as an optional part, but it's not always possible when it's needed for the story.
So whenever possible, I put it behind obvious choices like "do anal" or something similar to that.
Obviously - anal not being behind, now that would be peculiar...

Reactions: Fasder
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes