Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Sweet update to this game... I have a love-hate relationship with this one... I love the incest... I love the models... I hate how gross the twins are... shoving everything in their asses to the point they say "dont touch anything in my room, chances are its been in one our asses, even when we had diarrhea".... I was like come on man... your breaking the unwritten rule between men regarding women... "they dont poop or fart"....

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
"dont touch anything in my room, chances are its been in one our asses, even when we had diarrhea"
I'm pretty sure I've never mentioned diarrhea. :unsure:
your breaking the unwritten rule between men regarding women... "they dont poop or fart"....
Not have I mentioned them having any sort of function for their butts other than sexual pleasure. Are you sure you're just not projecting your own hidden desires here? :unsure: :D

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm pretty sure I've never mentioned diarrhea. :unsure:

Not have I mentioned them having any sort of function for their butts other than sexual pleasure. Are you sure you're just not projecting your own hidden desires here? :unsure: :D
It doesnt say that... its just their anal fixation is creepy to me... and I just fill in the blanks with why its so gross to me...Also they did say about how things had been in their butts lol, just no the diarrhea bit...

The part that made me cringe the most is when you let them use the gym at your old house, and they shove the barbell edge up their assess... and the next day the MC works out with the barbell and even says it smells funny lol...

Reactions: Canto Forte

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
from the changelog
Added a scene with Jenna, Jenny and Sarah.

Wait i have to share sarah with them?
Mark's in the scene too, I don't write out his name since the game is 99% from his PoV so I feel like it's implied.

its just their anal fixation is creepy to me...
Sucks to be you, I guess. :(
The part that made me cringe the most is when you let them use the gym at your old house, and they shove the barbell edge up their assess... and the next day the MC works out with the barbell and even says it smells funny lol...
I don't know why this is so funny to me.
I don't recall ever writing anything like that, and that scene in particular is not in a sequence, so I think maybe you dreamt it or something. Although it does seem like something I would do. :p

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
Mark's in the scene too, I don't write out his name since the game is 99% from his PoV so I feel like it's implied.
I understanded that the mc was in the scene
Im just not much into sharing
even if my char is participating because of that i asked
thanks for awnsering

Reactions: Canto Forte

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I understanded that the mc was in the scene
Im just not much into sharing
even if my char is participating because of that i asked
Just because there's a scene it does not imply that it's sexual. They just happen to be in the scene as well, just as a whole bunch of other scenes like when you eat food or similar things.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Can't wait for the inevitable threesome involving the twins, it needs to happen.
I kinda doubt it will.. they are full blown lesbians... That said I am scared they may corrupt the sister with their anal fixation LOL...

If the sister one day says "Mark I want you to do my ass today" I will be ok with it... however if that then becomes a:

Mark: lets have sex sis !!
Sis: Ok here's my ass
Mark: I want the other hole
Sis: nope, you get the ass from now on...

That would bum me out... Get it ? "bum" ? .... sometimes I just kill myself...

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I kinda doubt it will.. they are full blown lesbians... That said I am scared they may corrupt the sister with their anal fixation LOL...

If the sister one day says "Mark I want you to do my ass today" I will be ok with it... however if that then becomes a:

Mark: lets have sex sis !!
Sis: Ok here's my ass
Mark: I want the other hole
Sis: nope, you get the ass from now on...

That would bum me out... Get it ? "bum" ? .... sometimes I just kill myself...
I try to do anal stuff as an optional part, but it's not always possible when it's needed for the story.
So whenever possible, I put it behind obvious choices like "do anal" or something similar to that.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The last time i played this was ages ago. I wonder if anything happened ever since, or the twins are still just blueballing on a regular basis as there new best hobby?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
The last time i played this was ages ago. I wonder if anything happened ever since, or the twins are still just blueballing on a regular basis as there new best hobby?
Depends on what you mean by blueballing and when you played the last time. I remember when you first played, but that was a long ass time ago, if that's it then you have a lot of content to catch up on.

ahfbe

Jun 30, 2017
Hi guys, i just want to begin playing this game and i wanted to know if it s a pretty long story cause that s what i like in games?
Thanks for replying in advance lol

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes