iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
dam alrdy loving this game, probably my fav sandbox game along with milfycity so far! Just wondering how much content is in this game as of now, im at the part where the twins start coming to the pool.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
dam alrdy loving this game, probably my fav sandbox game along with milfycity so far! Just wondering how much content is in this game as of now, im at the part where the twins start coming to the pool.
Both of them at the same time of one by one?
If one by one, then you still have like 8/10 left.
If both at the same time then it's more like 6/10 left.
That's a rough estimate anyway.
Hope you have fun. :)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I have played this game a long time ago. the last thing i remembered was somthing about the mom laptop needing to be fixed has the story ever progressed where the mom made some apparence ??

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
between now and christmas would be my guess i don't see why its a big deal if you want them faster go give him money so he can
i suppose i can wait. i like the game though. even if there are no updates its a sandbox game so wont get bored easily.

Reactions: jackkane

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
And the school every day.

I beg to differ.

Again, I beg to differ.

You can turn off the repetition in the preferences menu. I'm working on making things more clear, but thing take time.

Sorry to hear that, hope you find something else!
let us bang diane already:)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
That would probably piss off Sarah really hard, and we can't have that, so thanks for that big fat NO.

Reactions: GroPin

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
OK no Diane, but regarding Helen ?....................because with her glasses and her braids, she is still super cute.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
let us bang diane already:)
That would probably piss off Sarah really hard, and we can't have that, so thanks for that big fat NO.
This is semi spoilery if you haven't played the game:
The origin of this answer stems from a few different decision I made during development.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but regarding Helen ?....................because with her glasses and her braids, she is still super cute.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mytez and Abîme

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Update #73

Hello!

While I'm not fully restored, this week has been quite good.
I've been implementing the alert system, which is tedious to say the least and I'm about 60% done with it I'd say. There are a few design choices that I'm still not entirely sure about, such as if the alert should persist until you've seen all random variations of that scene, or if it should just alert you once. The problem is that if the alert persist then you will most likely happen on a scene that you've already seen, yet there's a notification for it, which won't feel that great, there are more examples or variations of this issue but that's the gist of it. Right now I've opted to just have an alert for the first time the scene is available and then people have to seek it out "manually" after that.

All scene have been posed and are currently rendering. I said I'd like to write another scene while this is happening and while that is still true, the alert system is taking some time to implement, so I'm not sure if this will line up all that well.
I'd like to get the update out sometime next week, which means I need to write and render that scene until then, which should be possible. However, whenever I've attempted to crunch even a little bit I can't seem to get it going, so we'll see what happens.

I've also set up shop at so hopefully some people who don't like/can't use Patreon will have a place where they can support if they so choose.

I also want to get a few more bonus pictures done, but I'm having a hard time coming up with interesting scenes, so we'll just have to see where I land with that.

I think that's about all I got right now, I want a lot done and not a lot of time, but I'll try to get at least one more scene done within a reasonable time.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Kind Regards, Fasder

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes